[IDM, Ambient] Keiss & lwpss - Snowfall in Spring

This EP is a collaboration between Keiss and lwpss. Expect dreamy IDM with ambient, trip-hop and dub influences.
Have a nice listen! :slight_smile:

Download on Bandcamp

I love the song! It is so relaxing and feels has got amazing dynamics. I love the bitcrush and guitar. What VSTs did You use. It sounds really amazing! :slight_smile:

I love the song! It is so relaxing and feels has got amazing dynamics. I love the bitcrush and guitar. What VSTs did You use. It sounds really amazing! :slight_smile:

Thank You! :rolleyes:

We have used VST such as EpicVerb, TAL-Dub2, Dblue Glitch1.3 and Crusher, ValhallaRoom, FabFilter bundle (Pro-C, Pro-L and sometimes Simplon ),ToneBoosters bundle (TB-Reverb and TB-Isone). VSTi: Synth1 and CamelAlchemy.

Incidentally that bitcrushing almost always using native LofiMat.Equalization everywhere native EQ and Filter.Most of the effects created by the internal resources Renoise tracker! :drummer:

Thank you for listening and feedback!

Best Regards.

Lovely sound, i wonder where you get all the room from? You must be rich for having such a large room. :badteeth: :walkman:

Lovely sound, i wonder where you get all the room from? You must be rich for having such a large room. :badteeth: :walkman:

Thanks man! :)In Russia they say: “Не дороже денег!” :smiley:

Wow that sounds beautiful. Very deep atmosphere, nice reverberation. Maybe it’s only my headphones, but could it have more low end?