If I Buy Renoise Now?

Hi guys,

Just wondering, if I buy Renoise now, do I get version 1.5, or 1.281?

If it’s 1.281, how long will I have to wait before I can buy 1.5?

When I buy 1.5, will I get updates until 2.4999999? :D

Thanks for all the hard work, I love the beta.

You can buy 1.5 now. When you buy it/register you’ll get access to the registered user pages where the latest version always is available, whether it’s an alpha, beta or stable version. So you could even have bought 1.5 in the alpha testing phase…

"When you buy it/register you’ll get access to the registered user pages where the latest FULL version always is available, whether it’s an alpha, beta or stable version. " B)

the official FULL version is 1.281 at present, so if you buy it now, you are registering it since version 1.281, but of course you will get 1.5beta FULL.

You will be get free updates until 2.2x included.

the price of 1.5 will be slightly higher.

It-Alien is right, only the stabile edition of the 1.5 version will be offered for registering.
So if you want to register for the old price, now is the time to figure out if Renoise 1.5 is the way of composing for you by testing the free Beta.
(yet with the same limitations as the free stabile 1.281 edition)

Consider the fact that most serious bugs have been removed already and a loadsome smaller issues are being removed now.

Well, thanks for the responses all. Glad It-
Alien ironed out that query regarding the version numbers. I’ll be waiting for 1.5 official release I think.
Vvoois, thanks for your statement. I know for a fact that Renoise is the right sequencer for me, and after reading about on the forums quite a bit (and #renoise), I’m glad to see it so well supported. Although the MIDI support is nothing exemplary, they can’t make us all happy :rolleyes:

See you all in ASIO world soon!