If Renoise Team (Taktik) make plugins.

If Renoise Team make some native plugins (synths, effects) for Little Price, i Would buy everyone! The plugins should be Look Different from other and the Renoise Owner should pay the half of the price. Renoise Would be life again^^

jup. i would buy every effect i a blink of an eye. Mpreverb is my favourite to-go rvrb effect in renoise… would love to use it in other daws…

I “hate” Renoise EQ and Compressor - but I hate any plugins that need good ear because they dont have analyzer inside gui :-))

Or he can slowly add new features, synths, effects in v3.2, v3.3… v4.1 and then I will have to pay to upgrade my v3.1 :rolleyes:

Or he can slowly add new features, synths, effects in v3.2,

v3.3

v4.1…

I have the license to 4.1
Bit i Would pay 80€ again for the Version 3.2 if i only know, the Developers are Not dead

I have the license to 4.1
Bit i Would pay 80€ again for the Version 3.2 if i only know, the Developers are Not dead

Ditto. Even 160€

I would walk 500 miles.

I Wouldnt have sex for 1 year

I Wouldnt have sex for 1 year

you better discuss this with your partner first, not on the forum. I told you, not to make jokes, that could come out differently, than you expected…(Und duck dich, ob dem Nudelholz!!!)

But hell yes, renoise is one kick ass program. I’m growing more and more into it, ever more happier with my purchase of 3.1. I wish all the best to the team & am also curious about how things are going, the bugfix release being up late and no info.

Regarding the ReFX Idea, yeah why not, maybe some people would deem them useful. The FX aren’t so very special, sometimes also a bit buggy or scratchy_sounding in nature. But I find they do have their place, I mean, I can blow 30-40 plugins onto a basic osc to make an oozing hitech bass sound in realtime with 50% of a core used, where the top notch VSTs would probably make me resample after every 5-10 steps or so - sounding silk, but limiting possibilities.

I am going to have to call this one…

You are all quite quite mad !!!

Developers dead ? Didn’t they post a couple months ago to say that they are not working on Renoise, they are busy elsewhere, you know making something that will hopefully put food on their table and pay the rent.

160 euros for an update you already paid for ? This goes beyond fanboyism in to pure taunting of the underclasses that can’t afford anything, you really have that much frivolous spending power that you can afford to pay more than double the asking price for something you have already paid for anyway ?

As for the OP itself, i already suggested that they should do this right after the launch of the sampler that was going to be a huge success, i suspect that very success of the sampler has put paid to any other parts of Renoise being spun off in to plugins.

Just be happy that the developers have said that they will continue with bug fixes, ok that hasn’t actually come to fruition just yet, but just be positive and maybe it will.