im thinking of putting out a library for Renoise/Redux

Sum obscure scandinavian percussion #instrument?

I’m on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I could chime in with a few instrument presets too. Things that were intended for Renoise, but didn’t make the cut.

Also, it would be fun to make it a bit back-and-forth, Instrument Tennis style :smiley:

For example, I could hand over a couple of sounds to TheBellows and see where he would take them. Best version wins?

Can u actually play the strings on a tennis racquet…its still #strings or not? Slightly off & also on topic. :walkman:

I could chime in with a few instrument presets too. Things that were intended for Renoise, but didn’t make the cut.

Also, it would be fun to make it a bit back-and-forth, Instrument Tennis style :smiley:

For example, I could hand over a couple of sounds to TheBellows and see where he would take them. Best version wins?

Hand them over and i’ll see what i can cook up. :slight_smile:

@TheBellows: I will, tomorrow :slight_smile:

@TheBellows: I will, tomorrow :slight_smile:

Hand them over and i’ll see what i can cook up. :slight_smile:

thanks, great to see more content! can you send me wav files for the sampler patches too?

I have a dropbox link for the one shots if anyone wants to make some lovely loops? send me a message

I’m working on a kit, but it can take some time to finish it as i don’t want do it half arsed. If i’m not finished in time i’ll release it anyway, so it’s up to you if you want to wait for it.

we can wait, we have 4 or 5 people working on loops from the one hits