Improving the block marking

This long awaited improvement of the block selection in version 1.26 is really welcome!

Now there is one thing I allways wanted to se in a tracker and that is to be able to mark several blocks at several different locations at the same time. Almost like selecting in a drawing program.

When you hold down Ctrl before marking you can add a new selection to the block anywhere and maybe when you hold down shift+Ctrl you extract from the blocks…

This would let you select a block of line 1-16 on and also lines 32-48 at the same time!

I think we’re moving into that special era in which ppl have to wreck their brain to find something to ask for. :) Actually it’s a good idea. I just wonder what hotkey would be left for it in the end. CTRL-SHIFT-F7-M-U-L-T-I-C-O-P-Y?

Hmm, acctually I think there is lot of room for improvement on trackers and Renoise. But I agree that almost all important features has been mentioned on this board.

Key combinations are no problem, just make a right klick meny with all alternetives, then users dont have to know the key combinations to begin with…

that’s a nice idea, I could have used this a thousand time…

for keyboard room issues, what about a maya-like right-click system ? ^^
(for those who know what it’s like)
:D

I know what it is, its the same thing as the 3d studio max right-click system :)

Thats what I was thinking of…

I Think I will take a screen shot…