Impulse Loader

Please point me to an impulse reverb that runs on Windows, OSX and Linux, so I can load the same song on all three platforms without modifications when this plugin is installed. Thank you.

How does that help you with sharing projects cross-platform for collaborations? Or posting fully self-contained module files?

in this case I don’t think there is any plugin that will work on all platforms…

do you use all platforms to produce music?

i doubt that (would be impressed if he would!), but i think the question was more geared towards a use such as the one kazakore pointed out.

I use Windows and Linux, depending on situation, and collab with people on MacOS fairly often, so Yes in a way I do!

maybe you can limit the maximum amount of .wav data that your tool can import, so it would be useful for filtering instead of reverb? Would like to try it out! :)

I use two of them, but I have at least one collaboration with someone who uses the third.

+1

Native effects are always preferable over VSTs: they generate less lag, are easier to operate, and allow you to make the most out of your workflow (do stuff faster). And creating reverse reverb? I’m in - that would allow for some seriously cool options in terms of sound design!

I keep imagining Renoise’s sampler as potentially performing a dual purpose.

+1

+1

+1!!!

+1