Incorrect Quantization Functioning Of The 'Quantize' Function

Incorrect Quantization Functioning Of The ‘Quantize’ Function In The ‘Advanced Pattern Editor’ Sidebar With Any Of The [‘Track In Song’ | ‘Column In Song’ | ‘Whole Song’] Range Options Specified
(I submitted this previous text as the topic description of this topic but it was cut short by the forum server. I wanted to post it as the topic title but I thought that it would be too long - I thought that if I submitted it as the topic title, it would be cut short by the forum server - and that is why I submitted it as the topic description.)

Currently, as a result of performing the ‘Quantize’ function in the ‘Advanced Pattern Editor’ sidebar with any of the [‘Track in Song’ | ‘Column in Song’ | ‘Whole Song’] range options specified in the ‘Advanced Pattern Editor’ sidebar, the following happens.

O Any note which is near the end of any pattern which is a note that, according to the specified quantization value, should be repositioned in the subsequent pattern in the song is, instead, placed on the last line of the (same/original) pattern.
O Any ‘Note Off’ event that follows any such note, and which is a ‘Note Off’ event in the subsequent pattern in the song, is not changed (is not repositioned) to the correct position when the option ‘Preserve Lengths’ is selected.

As you don’t have to always use unique patterns in Renoise it may be hard for it to check which is the next pattern in the sequence and then check if this pattern is used again following a different preceding pattern.

When it places it on the last line is there any Delay value associated with it? I would hope that maybe to circumvent the issue above that last line with Delay value of FF has been used. This will play the note 1/256th early and although not perfect hopefully close enough to not be noticed by most people.

Can’t comment on your second issue.