Is there a way to download everything from the Downloads page in one g

I was just curious abou this cuz it would be really cool and save a lot of time. My friend tried to make a hack,js but it didnt work(BibleThump.avi) Have you guys managed to do this or does it go against the rulez or where do we stand on this marvelous topic?

pls halp

Not going to happen, for multiple reasons.

But the big factor is size - last time I checked, the downloads section was more than 40 gigabytes.

Offering that as a single download will absolutely kill the server or slow down everything.

It would be great though to download all files from a single download in one go.

Not going to happen, for multiple reasons.

But the big factor is size - last time I checked, the downloads section was more than 40 gigabytes.

Offering that as a single download will absolutely kill the server or slow down everything.

we could torrent it. I will host it on my old machine

I was just curious abou this cuz it would be really cool to use with dbol https://nowhereland9.org/dianabol-review-results/ and save a lot of time. My friend tried to make a hack,js but it didnt work(BibleThump.avi) Have you guys managed to do this or does it go against the rulez or where do we stand on this marvelous topic?

Have you tried IDM (Internet Download Manager)? It has an option to “download all the links on the page.”

Bump

Not … really sure why you’d do that but, have you tried using JDdownloader 2? Maybe it will work.

I downloaded it all and uploaded as a zip to megaupload 5.79 GB file on MEGA

1 Like

ty so much, is there any way you could move it to a service that isnt pay to use, I would even pay you to do a ftp or something like that

talking bout the link i posted? it should be free