Jabba Dabba Done

Really ? Which one ?

A selection, which can be moved, copied, deleted, cloned, made unique, whatever …

Looks great. :)

Its for me to know and you to find out. No really, psycle has it like that…

Sorry the above post was me, wasn’t logged in… Apperently my SpyBot killer ate the cookie…

another ReNoise theme was donated by CQuencer!

http://jabbanoising.com

Have you tried VideoLAN? ;)

Great, but what do you mean with “make unique”?
Above the sequence-editor there are some buttons, I guess they are for insert, delete, duplicate? Accessing these function with the right-mouse-buttonmenue only would make sequencing slower…
Maybe you could make an option in the preferences to disable the “sorting patterns” function in the right menue… It is really dangerous for people who have no order in their songs (if undo can recover it, then maybe not ;)

Make unique is if you have patter A inserted at 3 positions…

1 A
2 A
3 A

Now if you want to change the pattern A at position 2, all the positions with pattern A changes also.

But if you want to keep The other pattern A from changing you can make pattern A unique…It will then look like this…

1 A
2 B
3 A

Make unique is like cloning, but does not insert the clone after…
I belive it will be very useful…

Currently what you have to do is clone patter A, then delete the original pattern A, because the clone inserts a new pattern.

In the next version you will even be able to make several patterns unique at once!

The new pattern handling is really something I look forward to.

@splajn: Thanks! Indeed, very good idea!!! :)

a new theme submitted by AngeloB can be downloaded from
jabbanoising.com

A new excuse… we don’t have dogs that eat homework anymore, we have spybot killers that eat cookies.

I hope to hear some comments. :D

Humm… People talking about a community, etc… How, if no one gives feedback? :P

ROTFLABITCSTC

we need a “best of” section! ItAlien, perhaps something for jabbanoising ?

Pulsar:
I thought about a more appealing RNI collection… maybe it’s more ReNoise related, don’t you think? :blink:

@it-alien

not sure… right now jabbanoising lacks a bit of content… was just an idea.

new theme posted by evilcookie.

grab it from jabbanoising.com