Looking for Competitions

Anything to help liven up the community! Breakbeat isn’t much my style, but I’ll give it a shot. LOB, looking forward to the collab! :wink:

thanks man …yeahhh the COllab !!!

Wow, didn’t expect this to blow up so quickly! :badteethslayer: This is awesome! So for the rules, we have to keep it everything as a renoise instrument, and we can render any vst to a renoise instrument? Also by third party tools, does that only include analyzers like spectrograms and such? Also, are renoise add-ons okay?

Wow, didn’t expect this to blow up so quickly! :badteethslayer: This is awesome! So for the rules, we have to keep it everything as a renoise instrument, and we can render any vst to a renoise instrument? Also by third party tools, does that only include analyzers like spectrograms and such? Also, are renoise add-ons okay?

yeah man …you got it right :slight_smile:

add-ons (Tools) are OK

also rendered version of vst instruments :slight_smile:

Sweet! Definitely going to try this competition! :slight_smile:

Hey superb initiative, when is the deadline? Also can we record vocals and live instruments or only use the sample packs? Plugin grabber is allowed it seems so I suppose render to sample should be allowed too. Right? Also all songs must be submitted with their project files and no optionals. This will be easier if external tools are removed and made Renoise native only which is the modus operandi of this compo.

Just saw the vid: 10th Mar 2018.
Sample pack links?

Hey superb initiative, when is the deadline? Also can we record vocals and live instruments or only use the sample packs? Plugin grabber is allowed it seems so I suppose render to sample should be allowed too. Right? Also all songs must be submitted with their project files and no optionals. This will be easier if external tools are removed and made Renoise native only which is the modus operandi of this compo.

Just saw the vid: 10th Mar 2018.
Sample pack links?

bro Super nice that you join us :slight_smile:

well my buddy

El°HYM

is going to make the official thread of this compo and he’s going to include all the rules and the scattered guidelines of this thread into one :slight_smile:

and yeah i think you can record vocals and process them with your hardware if you want …just make sure all of this stuff makes its way to your Renoise project file :slight_smile:

:ph34r:

Ok…so where is BYTE SMASHER!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Ok…so where is BYTE SMASHER!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

who is Byte Smasher !!! jjj

no…‘’ seriously who he is :slight_smile:

compo has no name yet? winner of first installation will get to choose one, or nominate someone else for choosing, or nominating someone else, for choosing or nominating someone else, and…

let’s hope someone early in the chain will be decisive!

We will post a new thread with all the #infos needed later, today.

compo has no name yet? winner of first installation will get to choose one, or nominate someone else for choosing, or nominating someone else, for choosing or nominating someone else, and…

let’s hope someone early in the chain will be decisive!

He might be on vacation right #inside ur Renoise, right now :ph34r:http://forum.renoise.com/index.php/user/3189-byte-smasher/

IM IN UR RENOISE
PUTTIN LOFI ON UR MASTER

who is Byte Smasher !!! jjj

no…‘’ seriously who he is :slight_smile:

I aint trynah #panic or something, BUT:

We need BYTE SMASHER IN HERE NOW!

Like Now, Now, NooooooooooooWWWWWWWW!

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Sup My fellow Renoise # Natives! :ph34r:

All further info & news on the Competition , right over here:

https://forum.renoise.com/t/renoise-natives-compo-round-i-breakbeatz-closed/48840

You’re Welcome :drummer:

So @brandflake11 since u also having a #card in this one; where’s ur track, buddy? :walkman: #breakbeatz

Hello all,

I am looking for tracking competitions and wondering if there is a good place to find regular (maybe once a month or week) tracking competitions. I really would like to find something like a couple hour (like 2 hours) compo or maybe something that happens over the course of a week. Are there any good places to look for these?

How did I miss this? That was even my style! wacko.png

U didnt miss that much though…wasnt really worth the effort & time, in the end.

How did I miss this? That was even my style! wacko.png