Looking For Nexus-like Vst

Now you are just teasing me! :)
Ok - I will take the hint. Will give it a shot (it better be good!) after work.

Here’s a basic setup to get you started (try to recreate this on your own):

here is the thread,

post from lennard:
“Hi there, sorry for my absence on the forum here lately. I’ve been very busy with the Mac version of Sylenth1 and with some personal things that needed my attention. Anyway, ofcourse I haven’t stopped developing but I did run into some unforseen problems that made progress slower than expected unfortunately (nothing that can’t be solved though). Hope you understand and hang in there just a little while longer!”

You are the man!
I usually first choke when I see routing schemes, then when I dig deeper I get relaxed. This is very helpful.

Thanks engine. Label this “Return of the Jedi” :)
EDIT: The link seems to be wrong.

Transcender - I have downloaded this Energy XT thing.
Looks quite nice, and I was able to recreate your setup with ease. I see its powers.
But - I noticed that the version you linked me to is 1.4.1, and I see they have 2 over there, and they no longer sell 1.4.1.

Is the old version better?

as i can understand,version 2 isent very stable,but version 1,4 should be very stable,version 1,4 comes with version 2 as i understand,someone correct me if thats wrong

I saw some screens of XT2 - it looks much more bloated and much uglier

I liked the small 1.4.1

well, meaningful post then… people are different… just my 2 cents…

I noticed that too! Reason is Renoise’s Bitch!

:) heh
Hated Reason. cant remember why. Hated reason for no obvious reason… :)
But then again it is not fair to compare this unbelievable stroke of genius we like to call Renoise to any other thing.

I hated Reason for plenty of reasons - no VST support, too expensive for what it is, no tracker interface! Too many newbie fanboys saying it’s the best thing sliced bread, because they’d never seen a VST in their lives. Too many magazines giving each incarnation of it rave reviews, while ignoring other music software, like Renoise, Buzz, even Orion Platinum and FLStudio for years on end.

Hey XG! - Welcome to the angry grumpy group!
So far its mostly you and me, but if we work together here, I am sure we can convert some more members.
I saw some with potential… :)