Lungbutter - Shit Drugs

http://soundcloud.com/lungbutter13/shit-drugs
New track i just finished,more for fans of gabber and harsh noise,any comments and feedback is greatly appreciated,cheers!

yes, i like it. mindless bashing is always nice. it reminded me a bit of this top40 hit:

thanks for the lend of ur ears and 4 introducing me to a new artist,i really like that,very thrashy.cheers!

Love it!

I will ALWAYS love that gabber influence. TRUE GABBER brainbashing!!!

thanks for the comments,appreciate it,if u got a soundcloud follow me,plenty more stuff to come!

[quote=“rhowaldt, post:2, topic:32506”]
yes, i like it. mindless bashing is always nice. it reminded me a bit of this top40 hit:

BAMP!!i think komprex makes some pretty good speedcore.Im not a fan of clean speedcore with nicely polished kicks,i prefer the noiser type,the whole point of speedcore to me is to be as obnoxious and thrashy as possible.I dont like radium for example because hes too clean.I was surprised to see aphex playing some komprex tracks as well in a set on youtube.

you kick some serious ass! im amazed…

would it be possible to get some of them renoise working files to learn/examine some of your techniques? if not, tell me what vsts and effects you use for em sweet glitchy noise.

Nice work, it’s very intense…reminds me of VSnares early gabber influenced stuff.

Sorry but i dont share my xrns files.I rarely use vsts for making glitch sounds.In fact in that song i dont think theres any vsts of any kind,it is all programmed by hand and is mostly all native effects.Thanks 4 the kind words.