Mac Os X 10.7

No more Rosetta in Lion, so it’s a HUGE deal-breaker for me.

I’m enjoying it so far. Some things I are just a paradigm shift, namely more iOS in feel. I kinda like these big changes - challenges for me to learn new habits. Full screen Chrome looks particularly nice.

one step closer to the cloud.

soon you’ll be in the cloud and not even know it

Actually fellas, I’d hold off Lion for a while. I’ve been having some unpredictable app closing issues, issues with the new Mission Control feature being ‘sticky’, and I’m stumped as to how to get drivers happening for my little E-MU Tracker-PRE. I’m sure all this will be smoothed out soon enough. However Renoise hasn’t skipped a beat if I’m just using core audio, so if that’s all you’re doing then I wouldn’t hesitate to jump up.

Yea, you are right, 0 versions of mac os are always somehow a gamble if you are using computer for any kind of more serious or creative work. I am also waiting for drivers to jump into it, but I doubt it will be before end of august, or even later, until some projects that I have started are finished.

10.7 is your last chance to drop off the Apple boat. If you don’t do it now, you will be trapped for ever.