Meta Device - Lfo - Sync To Song Possition

Hello all,

Yesterday I have worked with meta LFO in Renoise, and have found out one thing that I haven’t had noticed before: LFO is running freely all the time, so for example, if I press play somewhere in between of it’s full cycle, it will start playing lfo from that position. And that is sometimes a nice thing. I have also found out I could reset it when I need it with automation and have it working the way I want if I play song or pattern from start. But wouldn’t it be nice to have an option to do that with one more option on it’s interface automatically? Like "Sync" or something like that.

Also, if it’s possible, it would be nice to have meta LFO work faster than tick, for some crazy effects with modulations.

Regards!

What would it sync to? Do you want it to sync to the start of the song? That would require some calculating whenever you start in the middle of a song.

A tick for syncing similar to the delay dsp would be nice imo.

To sync automatic to any song position. Right now, it’s easy to restart LFO on pattern start or anywhere else in pattern for that matter, and have something like autosync (only manual) but it would be great if it could be done automatic, so that LFO keeps playing in sync with song always.