NEW MILKYTRACKER VERSION AVAILABLE (WINDOWS/MAC-OSX/POCKETPC)
(v00.90.30) , Mainly bugfixes and minor additions:
- ProTracker modules using ‘one shot’-looped samples seem to crash the replayer sometimes.Fixed.
- There was a bug in the mod exporter when trying to export samples with a loopstart set to 0. Fixed.
- The windows version would crash when inserting MANY points between two points in an envelope. Fixed.
- The right-left combined mouse click on the scopes didn’t work properly. Fixed.
- switching between the loop types caused crashes. Fixed.
- Redo filter seems to crash/erase sample in the win32 version. Fixed.
- Retrig command was still a little bit buggy (when used in combination with delay note). Fixed.
- Arpeggio was still a little bit buggy (won’t be noticed when tickspeed%3 == 0). Fixed.
- Putting a position jump inbetween a pattern loop will cause the song length estimator to hang in an infinite loop. Fixed.
- Trying to enable the volume envelope when it says ‘none selected’ in the envelope editor Milky would crash. Fixed.
- Block transpose up/down was buggy. Fixed.
- Pattern Len display isn’t updated to reflect new length after block was pasted and pattern grew. Fixed.
- Scopes didn’t update after loading samples/instruments
- Dozens of other fixes…
- Multichannel record/keyjazz/editing (like in FT2)
- Disable pattern grow when pasting
- Enable “by channel tabbing” (like in FT2)
- Instrument quick select using numerical keypad
- Select sample within instrument in FT2 edit mode (Shift+Alt+Up/Down)
- Emulate insert key with Ctrl+Up in the OSX version (select from the OSX main menu under option “special”)
- Dragging files from the win-explorer/osx finder into the MilkyTracker window loads the file
(works for modules, instruments, patterns, tracks, samples etc.)
- Load/Save IFF samples
- More WAV sample types recognized and loaded
- Improved Protracker compatibility
- More options on the replayer for improved module playback compatibility
- Playmodes can now be saved to be the default playmode
- Even more FT2 keyboard shortcuts (F9-F12, look in the doc for more info)
- Even more customizing support, see config.
- PocketPC: Added scopes as well
- PocketPC: Jam page with extended keyboard or pattern