Move columns to other track & Scream Filter Device missing?

I love the beta very much. FX-routing is great, as well as all the tiny tweaks.

Movable note columns finally. That’s lovely. It would be even more lovely if one was able to move them between different tracks too.

and then there was one thing I didn’t like:

… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHhh!!! THE SCREAM FILTER IS GONE!!! WHERE IS IT? Wasn’t it even brushed up in Redux? I loved it.

Movable note columns finally. That’s lovely. It would be even more lovely if one was able to move them between different tracks too.

Would be cool, but would it work across the whole song, per pattern basis and/or both?

THE SCREAM FILTER IS GONE!!! WHERE IS IT? Wasn’t it even brushed up in Redux? I loved it.

probably retrievable using;https://forum.renoise.com/t/new-tool-3-0-insert-hidden-legacy-renoise-dsp-effect/43441

and then there was one thing I didn’t like:

… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHhh!!! THE SCREAM FILTER IS GONE!!! WHERE IS IT? Wasn’t it even brushed up in Redux? I loved it.

The scream filter has oversampling in renoise 3.1. Maybe it was accidentally set to hidden.

Btw. the frequency comb filter is missing here, too. Are there no cases, where a comb filter with frequency slider is needed?

Btw. the frequency comb filter is missing here, too. Are there no cases, where a comb filter with frequency slider is needed?

Deprecated it, cause I never heard good things about it (until now). It definitely is strange - but also quite unique.

i vote for not deprecate it

I agree with weizenkeim.

Work on routing,FX chains, effects tracksand multiple tracks is great!!! :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I made a test of 16 pages with a complex Instrument (kit percussion), FX chains ( Out Track 1 and Out Track 2 ), “Effects in Pattern” and “Effects in Automation”, etc. Alleverything seems to work perfect!This is great!This was impossible with Renoise 3.0.1.

Attached the piece in case anyone wants to test him (for Renoise 3.1 ):

6016 KIT PERCUSSION 01-v001.xrns