Movie/film - Audio Submission Site?

I was curious if any could recommend some sites and or forums that pertain to allowing us musicians a place where we can post our music or links to our music for film makers to use.

I have some music that is perfect for film and I was hoping somebody could point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance,

Roberto Aloi

my reply is off-topic… but… this is in the “off topic” sub forum anyway… well… sorry but… i’m not helping you at all with this reply… but… well… it’s not spam either… anyway…

hmm I really like movie soundtracks… so I would like to hear your stuff… is your music you are talking about on your myspace?

I remember reading an article maybe 10 years ago about a couple of guys that would hire a studio for a day or two and then go nuts recording little snippets, soundscapes and jingles. Then they used an agency to spread the music and just sit back and wait for the royalty checks to drop in.

I’m rarely able to actually finish a song but I do manage to make some nice one minute tracks once in a while so I’d be interested in this as well.

Could try CCMixter … it’s not specifically for movies, but everything posted there is licensed under Creative Commons… so you could technically spam your stuff there to moviemakers shrug