Ultimate Music Tracker Base

Just return to finally finish the project.
From now on i am adding trackers on one day-one tracker[s] basis.
Also, updated contact email.

Wish me patience!

1 Like

Hm, did you take the blog down today? I’ve been using it a lot the past few days, so I was surprised that it was suddenly unavailable.

A great project, so sorry to see it gone. If you have the information stored, and you are willing to share it, pls get in touch… infoAAAAATgoto80DOOOOTcom

I’m very sorry. I was permanently banned at shitty YT and ugly g.
So i’ll have to start from scratch. Such a waste! need to choose reliable hosting…

ps I need to take a breath, what a corporate pigs.

1 Like

Yeah, they are on the wrong side of history

Logged in to have a quick word here. Just earlier today I wanted to go back to your site only to see that blogspot nuked it from orbit. Google’s lack of direction with their erroneous policy really gets me sometimes and this is one of those times. Really miss the site and please keep us updated on the address of the new one.

Why did they ban your channel ?

About yt. No explanation at all. Provided link with long mambo-jambo of what is forbidden .

I asked them again what’s the reason of deletion. They replied with the same automated message. They don’t have time to make a real conversation even with their contributors.

I beg you: don’t waste time with their atrocious, over-moderated services.

From this day i quit all of ugly g services including, yt, mail, search. Block their shit with excellent umatrix or no script.

you can safely add to danger zone: fb, twitter, apple.

Value yourself and your time.

As for tracker base i’m thinking about wordpress, but not sure. Many hours of work has been lost.

fyi: 2-3 years ago i have tried to add tracker base to english version of wikipedia they banned me till 2023 for self-promotion.
Think these through and your brain will provide you an answer what is happening.

Was this because of copyright “issues” ?

Zero (0) copyright strikes.