Mutant Breaks #11 - VOTING (review and win a copy of Redux!)

:panic:WHAT ? :panic:14 HOURS ? :panic:ONLY ? :panic:

Home-Alone-8-bit-video-MAIN.jpg

Sorry for my bad english, this is my (short) reviews with a top 6 :

(Place 1) 11. RedPanda13 - ManBearPig Is Real, Im Cereal!

I love arp and voice evolution in introā€¦ Pad, Wooble are magical : )

Emotion, big sounds, breaks. For me itā€™s perfect.

**(Place 2)**Garfferen - The End

WooOOo, i love this track. I seen ā€œJohn Wick (1 and 2)ā€

I think this track would be ideal for this movie.

**(Place 3)**15. Komu - Dawn Of A New Beginning

Superb introductionā€¦ HHats and reverb perfect. At 4:38 : the mood changes, with a melody that stays in the head for hours.

Ideal for thriller/suspense movie. Just a little bit repetitive :wink:

(Place 4) VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM - ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic]

I love piano line and ambiance. Ideal for a movie like ā€œWind Riverā€

**(Place 5)**TheBellows MB#11 - 2018 - Global Warning -

Western / Electronic. I love arrangements and evolution.

(Place 6) Maya Azem - Climate Sceptic In The Antarctic

Intro is a good ambiance, i likeā€¦ But at 1:05 i loveā€¦ Atmosphere change, emotion is here.

I would have liked a new melodic sound on the end.

1. sodiufas - Glaciers

Many images, good atmosphere, i like stereo.

It lacks for me an evolution towards melodies.

1. Stailer - Hymn To Nature

I wanted the lead to sound like a trumpet and the voices to trigger an emotion. I hope to have arrived

VST used :
Spire : Lead
Nexus2 : Electronic ARP

Kontakt Action Strikes : Big Drums for movie : )

FM7 : old school strings

Ultrabass MX : old school bass

Serum : FX Siren, for transition

1. ghismart - WIND and FIRE on EARTH

Minimalist track. I like voice repetition and bass.

1. basicmethods - MB11 Session

Very good jazzy/house trackā€¦ a little bit repetitive for me. Voice/lead at end are perfect on this sound :slight_smile:

1. wurzelgemĆ¼se - gigantomanie

Minimal and industrial track. Good mix and rythmics.

1. Lilith 93 - Climate Change

Original music, many good sounds. Voice is a good idea.

1. Thermal Reflections by CryoKitsune

I love Arp ! very good reverb and delay on different instruments. Good melody and sound at 1:38

1. FX Send - Puffin Iceberg

the melody and the chords are very well chosen.

1. lusd. - Global Warming - 0.67

Good ideas but the mix needs to be redone and the music longer

1. Fosterr_Gump - Gump 128.5773

Industrial / Experimental track. Strange but i like.

1. sunnk - heat death

Good introduction. Strange for me but sounds are perfect and massive.

1. RƦgƦ - System Local Cooler

Very original electonic/reggae/instrumental track.

Global warming? Here I pun to save the day!!!

1. VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM - ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic]
    no puns for me, thatā€™s how eye roll.

2. Sodiufas - Glaciers
    Donā€™t need good ice-sight to spot these glaciers. reverb so wet itā€™s drowningā€¦
    if I close my eyes i can sea the ice shift.

3. Stailer - Hymn To Nature
    Drums soo big it would take me two buses and a train to get on their good side.
    ā€˜Great scottā€™ Doc screams, roland like a boss from the 80ā€™s with a synth that blasts in like we are being shown a sine!
    Synths are warming up like the climate and we saw it coming!

4. Garfferen - The End
    Keys so juicy we can all live appley ever after! aaand into arcade mode and iā€™ve spent all my money.
    But thatā€™s ok, itā€™s raining coins because there was change in the weather.
    Tuna fish? Donā€™t fret, how bout a guitar tune. Mr horse says the end is neigh.

5. Ghismart - WIND and FIRE on EARTH
    Footwork like they fit into a size 20, quite a feet! Drops the hammer; Fire Warning, weā€™re screwed,
    this is not a drill! Raw as a rare steak, tho this aint no missed steak, itā€™s on an elevator goin up,
    cause the steaks just got higher!

6. TheBellows MB#11 - 2018 - Global Warning -
    A warm taun taun is just luke warm but this slice of bread is toasty.
    Moar changes than the climate, but like a stale pair of underpants, change is a good thing.
    So many changes, itā€™s like a song aboutā€¦ changes? Yes. Yes are a band and they did do a song about changes.
    Yes? Yes indeed. I donā€™t know if they are a band but it is a song by Drake and Lil Baby.
    I think it was a cover of a Chubby Jackson all star band song, or maybe it was Tommy Dorsey?
    Lord Vader we found the rebel bass! Miss cow likes the way itā€™s allways mooooving.

7. Basicmethods - MB11 Session
    That kick drum is doing a bang up job, Letā€™s kick some ice! Whatā€™s that says the snare? beats me.
    Cool party, no cold feet cause we kick the Chill vibes.

8. WurzelgemĆ¼se - gigantomanie
    climate change? jam that al gore rhythm. All the veggies want is peas on earth,
    so lettuce turnip the beet! Now we groovin, cheers! get ted danson, this goose gettin down!

9. Maya Azem - Climate Sceptic In The Antarctic
    Donald trunk thoughts are irrelephantā€¦ not food for thought when you donut understand the hole picture.
    Frequencies sooo good it hertz. Harmony! a few degrees. Flows so watery I can sea it.
    Try to catch that fog but mist.

10. Lilith 93 - Climate Change
    This danger is real? Obummer. Moar Synths but out of the Nordinary, like its the eighties,
    really sets the moog. The bottom line is the end.

11. RedPanda13 - ManBearPig Is Real, Im Cereal!
    Like the ice said to global warming, you crack me up.
    Bass so fat NASA orbits satellites around it. Waves of synths for days and Iā€™m not tide.
    Man, breaking the sound bearier aint no boar!

12. CryoKitsune - Thermal Reflections
    Retro game sounds I donā€™t mind a bit. case of the punderwear, keeping it brief.
    Lets marsh mellow out!

13. FX Send - Puffin Iceberg
    Framed by a skeleton of arps, the twin is strong with this one.
    I wish the milk man delivered my milk in the morningā€¦
    Legend dairy.

14. Lusd. - Global Warming - 0.67
    Dnb breaks, snap. Weā€™re in a pickle here, running out of thyme.
    Here today, taragon tomorrow.

15. Komu - Dawn Of A New Beginning
    Slow build up. Peter panning left and right, so cinematic itā€™s a marvel iron pan.
    The sound on the moon has no atmosphere, but here on earth the rotation makes my day.

16. Fosterr_Gump - Gump 128.5773
    Donā€™t mind a slice of a little weird dough.
    It may go against the grain, but it rises to the occasion!

17. Sunnk - heat death
    wooah punch it chewie, keannu gonna keep this bus above 50!
    This track is the bomb, itā€™s gonna explode! If it were a cheese factory, there would be de brie everywhere.
    The mushroom cloud would be like ā€˜shiitake! I better put on my thunderwear.ā€™

18. RƦgƦ - System Local Cooler
    Sounds swimming in otter space, did you planet that way? Not sure where itā€™s going and in comes the 6string.
    It could be nothing but treble, yet it somehow resonates.

I vote for TheBellows: that is just something, im speechless, i could listen this on and on. Song feels like u lost ina deep forest, accidentally making your way to mystical fairytale characters playing ina band, its like dem sending some global warning, eventually u running out of energy and cant quite reach dem

I m goin to review more soonish, or night time :ph34r:

What a busy week! Thanks everyone for the feedback, this feels like enrolling on a really cool music workshop :slight_smile:

Here are my reviews, writing is actually very enjoyable, I take note^^

VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM - ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic]

Elegant filmscore musicā€¦ The dissonant, evolving chords strive towards harmony but the tension is never released. Lovely textures in the rhythm and the drum tuning really compliments the track.

Sodiufas ā€“ Glaciers

This one tricked my mind: a deceiptively simple pattern that is in fact hard to pinpoint. Of all the tracks in this list, I think itā€™s the most faithful rendition of what global warming sounds like. A quiet track, because in most cases dramatic changes hardly make a noise.

Stailer ā€“ Hymn to Nature

Unashamedly epic-sounding track with a sprinkle of cheese on top, in true retrowave fashion, this one is neon-coloured and I want to drive my spaceship to it. The mix is perfect (I am no sound engineer but yeah).

Garfferen ā€“ The End

This track is as light-hearted as the image illustrating it is spooky. Love the saturated 303-like Josh Wink sound in the middle, I would have liked to hear more of it. OMG is this a real 303? And I am very fond of the whole idea of a track within a track :slight_smile:

Sokoban ā€“ Global Warning

Are you from Chicago? The dryness of the sound is an aesthetics in itself and it really works for me. Pure rhythm, nothing gets in the way. Clean and clear drums with lots of space = great dynamics. The flaged hi-hats get me going every time. Oh, and triplets!!

The Bellows ā€“ Global Warning

This is a symphony, or rather a fugue. From a proper composer (italics required), but in a tracker. Long but never boring, it picks up a theme in the classical sense and counterpoints the shit out of it. Go JSB!

BasicMethods ā€“ Systems Resilient

Itā€™s not a landscape, itā€™s a feeling. I would happily mix this one between a Pepe Braddock and an AndrĆ©s track, trust me I am a DJ! (thatā€™s a lie). Quite addictive this one. I find myself coming back to it again and again. Warm, soulful house.

WurzĆ«lgemuse ā€“ Gigantomanie

Itā€™s not a feeling, itā€™s a landscape. I would happily mix this one between a Phuture and a Joey Beltram track, donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about but Iā€™m sure itā€™d be great. It has a foot in the past and another in the future. Cold, progressive and hypnotic.

Maya Azem ā€“ Climate Sceptic in the Antarctic

Mmm this lacks structure. You could have used the glide function better, the filter automation is meh, and take note from my experience: using the Master Bosst Xtreme Maximizer preset to seek validation from your peers is not going to hide your mixing skills insecurities, rather the opposite.

Lilith 93 ā€“ Climate Change

You sampled Obama and I sampled Trump, you definitely have better taste than me. Iā€™m pretty sure I can hear that good old BackwardsPW.xrni, this is a hidden gem. I like the way things evolve, there is a huge variety of sounds and parts. It took me several listens to realize that, because it is subtle.

Redpanda13 ā€“ ManBearPig is Real, Iā€™m Cereal

The bass and drums in this track make it ooze with groove. Redpanda13 is so decent that he probably felt it was indecent to have a fun music contest about such a serious subject matter as climate change, trolled it with great class and elevated it to the next level.

Machinae Wolf - Thermal Reflections

There are so many great ideas in this track, but I wish it was a bit more repetitive, as strange as it sounds: things evolve too quickly for my slow ears to pick it all up. Great moment at 0.35, wouldnā€™t mind to hear more of it.

FX Send ā€“ Puffin Iceberg

This one feels very organic, it has that hardware + Renoise vibe that I love. Although a Korgian person myself, I am in love with this Roland sound! Great conversation between machines, and broken Aphex-like rhythms.

Lusd ā€“ 0.67

An underground bar with lots of neon lights where zombie-bikers that are up to no good gather at night to drink black vodka shots. Something nasty is about to happen.The song itself is more of a shot than a long drink:)

Komu ā€“ Dawn of a New beginning

This one is a slow burner. It distills a morphine-like substance in your veins and before you know it, its dark tentacles have wrapped a dark cloak around your shoulders. Subtle minor/major changes in harmonies and a very discreet amen-like break give it swagger.

Fosterr Gump ā€“ 128.7553

In this list, I would say you are the most skilled in the difficult art of dissonant harmony, itā€™s daring and spontaneous and it works. I actually like the dense, gluey sound, and the progressive vibe. The last minute sounds like there is a sequel to this.

Sunnk ā€“ Heat Death

I this track was an actual person and I saw it from a distance, I would cross the street in order to avoid it. I have never been beaten up with a fire extinguisher but this is an insight into what it must feel like. Not going to play this at the bingo, but hell is it awsome.

Reagae System ā€“ Local Cooler

Itā€™s official: Renoise has now broken free from its robot condition and has mutated into a half-human, half-machine being. It has developed feelings and learned to play the guitar and to speak finnish and to try things out. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime. Never heard a Renoise track with so much human elements in it :slight_smile:

Hey guys, so I guess I have never really gone out of my way to describe music on paper. I just know what I like, so this was an interesting exercise. Cheers everyone for all of this, was great craic!

VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM ā€” ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic] - Wasnā€™t completely sure where this was going but I love the understated dreamy feel of it all. Can I ask which piano you used in it as it sounds great? The repeaters make for an interesting combination.

sodiufas ā€” Glaciers - Atmospherically itā€™s quite imposing. Seems like a mix of avant-garde ambient and digital asmr. Not my usual cup of tea but a very interesting concept.

Stailer ā€” Hymn To Nature - Has a proper cinematic quality to it. While at first I can see this being used in a film, as it goes on it give me a very futuristic -and yet old school- sci-fi vibe. I feel like playing Dune now for some reason.

Garfferen ā€” The End - Really like the change starting at 2 minutes. Brings a real smell and taste of hardcore psytrance to it.

ghismart ā€” WIND and FIRE on EARTH - This song provides me with a strange sense of foreboding when listening to it. Iā€™m not sure whats going to happen next but I like it! :smiley:

TheBellows ā€” MB#11 - 2018 - Global Warning - I canā€™t seem get enough of this tune. Really like the gradual decline into the dubby acid aspect of it. Definitely one of the top contenders.

basicmethods ā€” MB11 Session - Chillhousing it up! I love the use of delays and the vocals fit perfectly

wurzelgemĆ¼se ā€” gigantomanie - In a strange way it has a visual quality to it. I can imagine an alienistic music video would fit perfectly with this. The sound is dope!

Maya Azem ā€” Climate Sceptic In The Antarctic - Hearing Trump really freaked me out for a moment. While I like the intro, it really comes into its own later on. Chilled me out in a way I canā€™t properly describe and made me stop caring about the idea of global warming for just a moment. Not sure if that was what you meant to happen :stuck_out_tongue:

Lilith 93 ā€” Climate Change - An alarming notion of urgency overcomes me when listening to this. It has a weird laboratory like sound to it which fits perfectly with the theme. I can promise you I shall be going over the xrns file with a fine toothcomb.

RedPanda13 ā€” ManBearPig Is Real, Im Cereal! - Hearing Randy Marsh, while entertaining, made me fear that I would not like it, but as it continues on I really loved this song.

CryKitsune - Thermal Reflections - Seems to provide me quite a haunting feeling which transforms as it goes on into industrial noise that I rather enjoy. Keep this up!

FX Send ā€” Puffin Iceberg - Nice drill & bass quality to it. I am really quite impressed by the drum programming and it reminds me of later stage vsnares. I feel it needs more bass though.

lusd. ā€” Gobal Warming - 0.67 - All I can say about my own track is that I take the criticisms on board. Time management was a bit of a disaster around the Christmas period and I did not manage to finish it. If it gets completed I promise to share it.

Komu ā€” Dawn Of A New Beginning - The long intro made me very curious as to what would enter the fray. This is yet another song that impressed me and left me feeling that I would be listening to this over and over again in the future. Production is top notch and has even made me a little jealous haha

Fosterr_Gump ā€” Gump 128.5773 - An interesting and enjoyable listen that could use a few compression changes. The chalkboard screeching had me both impressed and hoping my ears didnā€™t start bleeding.

sunnk ā€” heat death - Wow this is intense. I love the buildup, it brings a real sense of dread and worry. I have to admit I was waiting for a snare to rush in at some point though haha. One of the top contenders for me yet again.

RƦgƦ System ā€” Local Cooler - To be critically honest, the strangled guitar sounds were both fitting for the theme and annoying me to pieces. Itā€™s rare that song manages to encapsulate such conflicted emotions for me as this one does. Difficult but interesting listen

Overall:

I have to say I am really impressed by everything that was created. I myself am feeling just a little bit intimidated and not completely sure I fit in here after this hahaha. I know for a fact that I will learn a lot by digging into all of your xrns files. My primary problem with making music is lack of motivation and inspiration, you guys have given me some inspiring and entertaining tracks that make me want to get into it again. It really really wasnā€™t easy to choose which one comes first but I have to go with:

1) TheBellows ā€” MB#11 - 2018 - Global Warning

Other songs that need a memorable mention in no particular order are below. They are all extremely impressive.

sunnk ā€” heat death
VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM ā€” ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic]
Lilith 93 ā€” Climate Change
FX Send ā€” Puffin Iceberg

Garfferen ā€” The End

Ī”BÄÆSĘ§Č”Å” į¹¼Ć˜ČŠĆĘŽ ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic] [[Mutant Breaks 11]]

Cinematic work which fully unites orchestral and electric elements. I like 1.45 where piano key turns into the growing buzz with an idm part in the end. I also like 4.20 glitches, thatā€™s just it : ) This piece is professional, made con gusto, everything is in its place.

sodiufas Glaciers

At first I felt like falling into the void, I was being sucked you into its structure. It seemed like something is gonna happen and this feeling fully adsorbed me. At times I felt pain, fear, despair, detachment. This reminded me of an ice box gradually melting at the pole, increasing the ocean level.

stailer Hymn To Nature

Fresh beat, soft bass, rich opening, which turns into a melancholic main part. At first it felt like dancing, but then it felt like grief which blends into new age refrain chant. Beautiful piece, which intertwines a large scale of feelings. Itā€™s a pity it ends so fast, Iā€™d like to hear the continuation.

Garf The End

This is the end, my beautiful friendā€¦ Although where thereā€™s the end, thereā€™s also the new beginning. Fresh beat and fat bass invite you to break into a dance and encircles you with the atmosphere. Cool transition at 2.06 into rave 303 bass. Did you record the guitars yourself? They beautifully match the fabric of this piece. Sudden ending sounds well-balanced, as well as the next lick.

sokoban WIND and FIRE on EARTH

Hypnotic piece, the bass beats, blows, explodes and creates a dynamite mix together with drum part. No one will be left alive!

Zer0 Fly Doves

Cool bass saws blow the depths, as if the resting power rises up! Fresh dnb is a great match for the guitar lick (is this your live recording?) The work is top-class, congrats!

TheBellows MB#11 - 2018 - Global Warning - TheBellows

Groovy work! Fresh beat swings with bass and turns into some post punk moods. Track has a complicated composition and unites several themes with different moods which are connected with one melody, which is always mutating depending on the sound space. Strong and hypnotizing work!

BasicMethods MB11 Session

Tasty house track! The melody goes on and on, as if it waits for something to happen. The beat hypnotizes and tantalizes, intoxicating your mind. All in all it sounds harmonious; every sound is in its place.

schranzonator gigantomanie

Rich bass builds other instruments around it, everything sounds like one stream. It feels like relentless technological progress burying the rest of humanity.

Maya Azem Climate Sceptic In The Antarctic

This track seems like a melting ice box increasing the ocean level. Melancholy and despair are grasped by the prehensile clutch of bass and hypnotic beat. This is really happening.

lilith Climate Change

Primary melody whirls you, shooting pulsating beat and bass line, which turns you into trans. The track is full of beautiful melodies which are matching with the noises. Great job!

redpanda13 ManBearPig Is Real, Im Cereal!

When we are talking about climate change, I always think about Al Gore and ManBearPig. I think South Park authors used this character to the best effect. You know, at first no one believes him, then he comes and threatens you that the word is going to end. Itā€™s a pity I got to know about this competition too late. However, deadlines are known to contribute to your productive capacity.

MachinaeWolf Thermal Reflections

This track brings you to the world of game, where you save the world from the coming climate change. The big boss is the odious capitalistic bloodsucker, which ejects gigaliters of poison and nuclear wastes.

fxsend Puffin Iceberg [Mutant Breaks #11 entry]

This track unites beautiful melodies and breaks. Sounds like they are grinding the melting ice boxes.

lusd Mutant Breaks - Global Warming - 0.67

Brevity is the sister of talent. The humanity is to be perished, and this track is clearly saying it.

Komu Dawn Of A New Beginning

Beautiful cinematic beginning which brings you to the Blade Runner world (in our case itā€™s Iceberg Runner). The tension grows with every moment and takes you to the waves of infinite ocean. And its waves bring destruction to the new life, The composition is well-thought. It sounds like the future is already here and we didnā€™t even understand it. Great job, congrats!

Fosterr_Gump Gump 128.5773

Hypnotic track, feels like a voodoo party trying to call for the mighty spirit. Beat takes you from the first blow and brings you to the round dance of deep motives of the world consciousness. Strong work, it really can call for the geist!

sunnk heat death

Rude mess, as is the mincing machine tears you into the smallest parts. The beat strains your nerves, but suddenly lets them go and then again strains. This loop might go on and on, infinitely. The technical part is really strong, and itā€™s fastened with an idea. Strong track!

RƦgƦ System Local Cooler

Cool chill out, you feel like falling into the abyss where the guitar line suddenly lifts you! The track is woven with pure groove and solid smoke, covering the cypress hills. And only the ancient sun understands what it going on. Beautiful magic!

My top 3:

1. Zer0 Fly Doves

2. Komu Dawn Of A New Beginning

3. RƦgƦ System Local Cooler

P.S. Id would like to thak all participants, weve done a great job! Thanks to all the people who listened to my music and gave comments! Peace : )

1. VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM - ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic]

I was a fan of games like Diablo and such when i was a kid and i had high expectations to this dungeon crawler. I must say i was a bit disappointed with the gameplay, but i loved the soundtrack!

2. sodiufas - Glaciers

Donā€™t you know itā€™s dangerous to hang around inside glaciers? What were you doing in there anyway?

3. Stailer - Hymn To Nature

Nice intro and i love the big drum phatness and nice sound overall. I was a bit disappointed with the drop around 40 seconds in, which felt anticlimatic to me.

4. Garfferen - The End

For someone who just started using Renoise this was really not bad. :smiley:

5. ghismart - WIND and FIRE on EARTH

Definately original, would probably fit well in the Clockwork Orange torture theatre. :stuck_out_tongue:

6. TheBellows MB#11 - 2018 - Global Warning

This guy keeps stealing my ideas. Stop it i say, itā€™s not cool.

7. basicmethods - MB11 Session

Nice and smooth, but it lacks something to keep me interested.

8. wurzelgemĆ¼se - gigantomanie

A nice track to listen to while you dig yourself deeper down into your own insanity. :stuck_out_tongue:

9. Maya Azem - Climate Sceptic In The Antarctic

Sounds solid. I donā€™t think the first minute really adds anything to the track though and felt kinda unnecessary, but i very much liked the rest and i think you probably could have explored that part further and make a longer track without that intro.

10. Lilith 93 - Climate Change

I just imagined Barack Obama and Al Gore making an environmental action movie in the 80s and this was their theme track.

11. RedPanda13 - ManBearPig Is Real, Im Cereal!

This is some dope shit, iā€™m super cereal.

12. Thermal Reflections by CryoKitsune

Nice melodies and arrangements, but suffers from the lack of a bass to glue it all together.

13. FX Send - Puffin Iceberg

Nice rythms and i love the melodies. Mix sounds quite good, but i donā€™t love the speech samples.

14. lusd. - Global Warming - 0.67

I got a feeling of being squeezed into a corner towards the end before they busted my ass. I hate pigs, i donā€™t even know what my crime was? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good, but i feel itā€™s building up to something more that never happens, itā€™s more like a long intro.

16. Fosterr_Gump - Gump 128.5773

Some nice sounds in there, but the kick really doesnā€™t sit well with me iā€™m afraid and gets too boring in the long run.

17. sunnk - heat death

Nice experimental track with lots of great sounds. I wished there were a bit more structure and some phat beats to glue the sounds together.

18. RƦgƦ - System Local Cooler

A nice little session, i like the wonky feel and high viscosity.

It was not easy to pick one winner, but my vote goes to:**Ī”BÄÆSĘ§Č”Å” į¹¼Ć˜ČŠĆĘŽ (**VĪ”ĘŽPŠÆISM - ĪøɜĖmÉŖk [Thermic])

Great work everyone, i hope i get a chance to beat you all next year! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds good, but i feel itā€™s building up to something more that never happens, itā€™s more like a long intro.

Hey, itā€™s dawn of a new beginning :stuck_out_tongue:

Really cool to read all those short reviews.

Thanks for some great reviews!

ā€˜Can I ask which piano you used in it as it sounds great?ā€™

@Lusd This time round it was samples.

I would have to look up to check, tho I think I included the name in the comments of my xrns.

Iā€™m guessing my processing on them would have been minimal like an eq high pass or the like.

Also can be seen in the xrns. Thanks again!

Because itā€™s a tie, I will extend the deadline for 24 hours

Hello my name is Fosterr Gump. People call me Fosterr Gump. Lovely people of renoise forums can call me Foster <3 The people living in my house they are very evil and are putting the keke frog on the web to confuse other people. They told Fosterr lot of lies about this software that nobody is using it and Fosterr may use it to start with music. They told me to make 200 songs and that it doesnt matter ist they are not good and that after 200 Fosterr will make Songs for Britney Spears. And Fosterr loves Britney. She is the most beautiful Woman Fosterr ever saw. So now Fosterr making songs for britney and fosterr already has made 6 of them and they are getiing better and better with every new one. Fosterr very thankful for this!! CALL ME ZERO !!! YOU Never call Foster. We need to talk my friend also about the frog but not only. The evil people the computer people Fosterr means the ones in my house. They also told Fosterr that this forum is a Gay Community and all are a bit different but also nice and that gay also mean nice or happy or both. Foster now thinks they have made fun of fosterr again like they did so many times before. But you people in here are both nice and also happy AND YOU making FOSTER also HAPPY !!! FOSTER likes all of you alot not only Zero but ALL of YOU!! Fosterr is sooooooooo HAPPY about all the nice reviews you did for Fosterr and that is very inspiring for Fosterr and keeping Fosterr GOING!!! SO GO FOSTERR GO FOSTERR GOOOOOOOO !!! Everyone Be Nice And Happy in the Renoise Family and having FUN with MUSIC AND FOSTERR. Thank you Your everloving Foster Gamble III

Hello my name is Fosterr Gump. People call me Fosterr Gump. Lovely people of renoise forums can call me Foster <3 The people living in my house they are very evil and are putting the keke frog on the web to confuse other people. They told Fosterr lot of lies about this software that nobody is using it and Fosterr may use it to start with music. They told me to make 200 songs and that it doesnt matter ist they are not good and that after 200 Fosterr will make Songs for Britney Spears. And Fosterr loves Britney. She is the most beautiful Woman Fosterr ever saw. So now Fosterr making songs for britney and fosterr already has made 6 of them and they are getiing better and better with every new one. Fosterr very thankful for this!! CALL ME ZERO !!! YOU Never call Foster. We need to talk my friend also about the frog but not only. The evil people the computer people Fosterr means the ones in my house. They also told Fosterr that this forum is a Gay Community and all are a bit different but also nice and that gay also mean nice or happy or both. Foster now thinks they have made fun of fosterr again like they did so many times before. But you people in here are both nice and also happy AND YOU making FOSTER also HAPPY !!! FOSTER likes all of you alot not only Zero but ALL of YOU!! Fosterr is sooooooooo HAPPY about all the nice reviews you did for Fosterr and that is very inspiring for Fosterr and keeping Fosterr GOING!!! SO GO FOSTERR GO FOSTERR GOOOOOOOO !!! Everyone Be Nice And Happy in the Renoise Family and having FUN with MUSIC AND FOSTERR. Thank you Your everloving Foster Gamble III

Confirmed.

May i ask who is in the lead? I lost track with all the extra points and stuff for native and xrns and what not. Maybe you could make a new poll with only the ones that ties, so we could have an extra round of voting and extra exitement, or you could put the names in a pinata and let a baby hit it?

May i ask who is in the lead? I lost track with all the extra points and stuff for native and xrns and what not. Maybe you could make a new poll with only the ones that ties, so we could have an extra round of voting and extra exitement, or you could put the names in a pinata and let a baby hit it?

Vaeprism - all native +5 / all reviews +3 = 8 p

Sodiufas - all native +5

Stailer - VST +1 / all reviews +3 = 4 p

Garfferen - all native +5

Sokoban - VST +1 / All Reviews +3 = 4 p

The Bellows - VST No .xrns +0 / all reviews +3 = 3 p

BasicMethods - all native +5

WurzelgemĆ¼se -all native +5

Maya Azem -all native +5 / all reviews +3 = 8 p

Lilith 93 - VST No .xrns +0 / all reviews +3 = 3p

RedPanda13 -all native +5 / all reviews +3 = 8 p

MachinaeWolf -all native +5 / all reviews +3 = 8 p

FX Send - all native +5 / all reviews +3 = 8 p

lusd. - Vst +1 / all reviews +3 = 4 p

Komu - Vst +1 / all reviews +3 = 4 p

Fosterr Gump - No .xrns +0

Sunnk - VST + 1 / all reviews +3 = 4p

Raegae System - all native +5 / all reviews +3 = 8 p

Whoever have 4 points or over and wins the poll is going to be a winner.
If itā€™s tie tonight, I narrow the voting. Baby thing might be cool, but I donā€™t want to steal a baby.

Home-Alone-8-bit-video-MAIN.jpg

Oh no! My NES cartridge rom/image data is corrupt and Oh no! I think I need serious amounts of red eye reduction applyingā€¦(possibly to the entire image.) Must be warm standing next to that fireplace :slight_smile:

@4Tey:

This exists! I mean an non-corrupt version with red eye reduction. But I thought it was less alarmist for a deadline shoutout. Even a bit sad, donā€™t know whyā€¦

Home_Alone_-NES-_Game_Over_2.PNG

Oh no! My NES cartridge rom/image data is corrupt and Oh no! I think I need serious amounts of red eye reduction applyingā€¦(possibly to the entire image.) Must be warm standing next to that fireplace :slight_smile:

After a traumatic incident like this i think you need more than red eye correction iā€™m afraid, but a couple of years of psychotherapy treatment followed by fequent counseling and a legal guardian by your side, should get you back into shape with a little help of ptsd drugs. Good luck!!