Mutant Breaks #11

Yes! Finally! :guitar:

I had a vision that I would do native only, but just didnā€™t get the reverb sound right.

Those orchestral brass/strings type of sounds is a reverb (Zyn reverb) of that bass sound with a tuned comb filter.

Enjoy! :yeah:

Download enabled:

XRNS:

http://forum.renoise.com/index.php/files/file/750-komu-dawn-of-a-new-beginning-mutant-breaks-11/

:drummer: :drummer: 3.5 HOURS :drummer: :drummer:

Great stuff so farā€¦looking forward to giving all pieces a listen when voting kicks inā€¦

Iā€™d love to redo my shitty tinny mix and quiet master, but it is too little time left to even try for meā€¦and I already submittedā€¦oopsā€¦

Great stuff so farā€¦looking forward to giving all pieces a listen when voting kicks inā€¦

Iā€™d love to redo my shitty tinny mix and quiet master, but it is too little time left to even try for meā€¦and I already submittedā€¦oopsā€¦

Iā€™m not building votepack before morning, So itā€™s okay if there is any tweaks or late night entries. :walkman:

A gay parade without FOSTERR hihihihi Fosterr though that gay means happy. So here is Fosterrs Song for his good friend ZERO who can call him anytime he wants to so we can talk about the evil frog inside his head. Fosterr can help you Zero!! Call FOSTERR anytime. SAVE THE EARTH SAVE THE EARTH SAVE THE EARTH !!! STOP THE GLOBAL WARNING STOP THE GLOBAL WARNING NOW !!! With Love your loving Fosterr. Always <3 https://soundcloud.com/user-366322301/gump-1285774

DN8h2dH.jpg

:walkman: SO THATā€™S IT! NO MORE SUBMISSIONS!! :walkman:

Thank you!

Iā€™ll make the votepack today. Just hang on :yeah:

HEY i was just uploading , mercy !!!

BwyƤƤƤrgh Here It Comes !!!

This song is a mixdown of half an hour jamming with guys where I was shooting beats from Renoise.

Thanks Migis about playing guitar and Antti about playing all kinds of smartphone synths.

Song is a journey from dark post-apocalyptic vibes towards cooler topics like playing together:

" _ - L _ ~~ o ~~ _ c a l C _ ~~ o_ o ~~ _ le r __ - _ **"_**

We were testing our new studio, and our brand new microphones gave cracling sound. Our studio host had passed out so we tried by ourself to get mics recording right. After mangling on that huge mixerboard and in Logics preferences we got it recording without cracles. Next day we found out that we had been recording with the iMacs mic :smashed: :blush: :wacko: :unsure: :huh: Anyways isnt it groove that matters ^_^. and brand new 27" iMac mic canā€™t be that bad ā€¦

ps. xrns will follow shortly after

Local Cooler as XRNS

( c o v e r i m a g e u p d a t e d )

" _ - L _ ~~ o ~~ _ c a l C _ ~~ o_ o ~~ _ le r __ - _ **"_**

LocCool_small.png

" There it is, thatā€™s heating it up "

HEY i was just uploading , mercy !!!

YEAH Cool! :yeah:

A few track downloads is disabled. Please check your inbox! :walkman:

I wish to withdraw my track. I am not happy with it. It seems like too much negativity from the past is sitting in it in its current form somehow.

I will re-release it anothere day, reworked.

I wish to withdraw my track. I am not happy with it. It seems like too much negativity from the past is sitting in it in its current form somehow.

I will re-release it anothere day, reworked.

In your mastering file was an empty mix render, did you mean it to be empty?

@Sodiufas download link is the only one missing!

Letā€™s hope he fixes it sodiufast.

:smiley:

I wish to withdraw my track. I am not happy with itā€¦

damit, thats not fair ; ) I mean that all those melodies in your song gave me some strange feeling of hope, hard to describe it precisely, but me also have had some rough times here, so just wanted to say that I really like your track. hope u get better

Zer0 Flyā€™s track is dope. I love it. :walkman:

OK, hereā€™s the Soundcloud playlist. By my count there were 19 entries, 17 of which are on there. If yours is missing let me know.

• Zer0 Fly has withdrawn their entry. If you change your mind, Iā€™ll add it later.
  • MachinaeWolf didnā€™t publish their track on Soundcloud.

lusd is on Soundcloud

18 is the count. Iā€™ll take the Zer0 Flyā€™s track out of the package :frowning:

Still waiting Sodiufas