Mutant Breaks #12

my entry…

xrns…

Hello.
I greet everyone from Slovakia …
I hastily … so I regret that I don’t have more time (family and work …) but at least something, this joyful, diverse, short, varied musical expression … The title of the song consists of three words - joy, diversity and society. The word “diversity” is a definite word. That is, for someone else, differently, diversity, it may be an abnormality for another. And here it is just about the communication of these differences, of diversity, which give rise to beautiful mutations for us…:wink: … I don’t know if my words give you any sense… I don’t know English, using translator and editing it…
I wish everyone well … Mios

4 Likes

A better link:

4 Likes

Saturday The 25th of january is the winner selection on HeartBeatHero Radio. 8pm paris time. Who will join me on google hangouts for this ceremony? I have 3 open spots on hangouts. I will feature your track aswel on the show.

No more submitions.
Voting will start on the 8th of january in a new thread.
Submitions closed.

HEY, here is my xrns link!!! :ph34r:

https://raegae.org/music/MuBr/MutatingFrends.xrns

1 Like

Thanks!

Here is the voting thread.

I’ll be posting the Soundcloud playlist via social media tomorrow morning. Last call for anyone who wants to be on there but hasn’t provided a link to the song on their Soundcloud.

Really looking forward to the listening sessions! But please make it easier for us to get and listen to all the tunes…

Will there be a single playlist containing all entries? Or a downloadable pack, containing all the music as mp3 files?

You can use the Soundcloud playlist by Achenar.
But not all tracks are on soundcloud.

I was kinda waiting for a vote pack…:thinking:

Here is the link to my .xrns file!

The soundcloud playlist is great, but the voting pack would be better. I can spend more time listening to songs from work where the soundcloud is blocked :confused:

I use opera with VPN at work and all sites are available

I also listened to some tracks at work while coding matlab.

who will provide a vote pack?

I forgot upload my XRNS (i use VST but i would like send) !

Always possible or too late ?

1 Like

Yes, always possible once you have submited on time. Everybody make sure your links are working correctly.

full voting pack available

2 Likes

OK, here’s the Soundcloud playlist, featuring 32 of the 36 tracks.

8 Likes

I just turned it on my bad :slight_smile:

1 Like