Mutant Breaks #12

I have really no idea how to make a link between my track and the theme yet though…hmmm, my counter says 7:02 at the moment btw. :wink:

1 Like

I start after Xmas. Great tracks so far!

2 Likes

7 MINUTES already, impressive :astonished:

Theme: Mutant friends - mutating friendship

Yeah how do we fit the theme :face_with_raised_eyebrow: … ahh, have an idea I’ll try… two crowd samples, one goes full left the other right, then mutate the stereo field … over time evolution makes people develop new ears to keep track of all the chatter :smiley::shushing_face::thinking: :joy:

2 Likes

Now i’m starting all over, so basically at 0:00 again :smiley:

1 Like

No harm in starting over. You have plenty of time still. :sunglasses:

1 Like

IMG_20191126_080404_536

I’ll be doing some Renoise compo promoting on the show tommorrow morning. Stop by in the chat live at twitch.tv/heartbeathero

4 Likes

OK. I stop memes and textures. I begin to compose something. 0:34 for the moment.

2 Likes

Renoise Compo Promo at 23 min 50 sec

4 Likes

Is it okay if my entry is an oldskool rave track? Like, it’s got breakbeats but it also has a four-to-the-floor kick drum? (Think Voodoo People by The Prodigy)

3 Likes

Okay. Thanks! Love your entry btw, brilliant stuff. :grinning:

2 Likes

I participate with my Electro/Rock/Epic track :slight_smile:

i’m at 2:15 and i think to do 3:00 or more… it’s almost done

1 Like

all the 192k render sessions while fighting for an acceptable mix/master have pointed me to the fact…that its about time to clean dust inside my computer…

2 Likes

I started mine last night in the stream
Unfortunately I had to stop the streaming cause the noise out side my room was much louder :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Whats your stream? I cant find it under land of bits

1 Like

My channel in YouTube bro

2 Likes

Okay. So I feel I want to let go, so upload now. Whoa this was lots of fun! Also an opportunity to change my artist name from “Zer0 Fly” into “Clouds Gone”…

all native XRNS Files (Song+Mix, and seperate Mastering file) up for 7 days:

@alien7 please confirm download of my files for the vote pack, or ask for reupload in case of problems.

9 Likes

I’ll check it out this weekend!

It all seems to check out. But I don’t understand why you added an empty master file?

The 192k render that is to be loaded into the first instrument/sample slot is > 500mb large. To check it out you will need to render the other file first.

But if it is demanded, I’ll ofc upload the fully functional mastering file.

EDIT @alien7 I’ve downsampled and compressed the audio to 10mb. To get the same crisp sound as in the original, you’d have to replace the compressed audio with a 192k render of the mix file.

2 Likes

FUUUUU

heweGoagain

1 Like