Mutant Breaks #12

You can use any outside vst-instruments and effects but if you like to gain 5 extra points then use only native dsp and effects. Sampling is okay.

2 Likes

You can use any outside vst-instruments and effects but if you like to gain 5 extra points then use only native dsp and effects. Sampling is okay.

1 Like

the MBC post in facebook
daed also commented :slight_smile:

Who is daed?

1 Like

If Aaron participates itā€™s a pleasure for me to loose :smile:

2 Likes

you know him there is a demo project in renoise included

but check his bandcamp

more intense programming

2 Likes

The winner is picked randomly. So everyone has a shot. :sunglasses::+1:

This will be interesting. #renoise-songs #renoise-songs:competitions-collaborations #mutant #breaks #12 #soundtracker #2020 #heartbeat.#hero

1 Like

Would make a great tune for a Quentin Tarantino movie.

1 Like

Back to the drawing board!

1 Like

In the thread on Renoise officialā€™s Facebook page :sunglasses:

What exactly is tht effect and how did you make it? pt2399?
Cool stuff!

2 Likes

Its a button which connects two jack sockets - someone at sonicstate called me a ā€œgeniusā€ for it!

1 Like

Haha, so as in a switch that mixes two audio sources without using any electronic components besides a switch?

No,its a button which connects two jack sockets - input and output

1 Like

.xrns file for download https://www.dropbox.com/s/h01q165ebgkskgo/HeartBeatHero%20-%20Let%20be%20friends%20(Mutant%20Break%20Compo%2013)%20v5.xrns?dl=0

10 Likes

Jeez, youā€™ve finished that right quick. Iā€™m like 30 seconds in and sounds like trash :smiley:

Hope to have something uploaded an hour or two before the deadline.

3 Likes

@lusd It doesnt matter. Just have fun! The real fun is in listening to all the submissions. Finding out new things in creating music. And being part of a great community! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™m at 1m:39s ā€¦ :slight_smile:
The mutant break is always fun, brings me back to the protracker days where you only had samples.

3 Likes

Iā€™m at 2:30. Two and a half minutes of awesome stuff, i guarantee. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes