Mutant Breaks #12

That’s not bad at all! :slight_smile:
Welcome on the forum!

2 Likes

https://countingdownto.com/?c=2806322

Hello.
Do I still have a little time? How much time do I have from this comment? I am from Slovakia. Well thank you.

Mios

1 Like

Hello. Look at the post above about counting down. Greetings from Poland!

1 Like

To be clear 1 day and 19 hours at this time. Enjoy, time is ticking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasn’t actually gonna enter this this year but found some old shitty breakcore tracks I never finished from 3 years ago while going through some external hard-drives and clipped them together to make this atrocity. Figured I’d throw it in for shits and giggles. Enjoy…or don’t

6 Likes

Thank You… bardzo… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello folks and Happy new year!
Damn it is going to be a next minute thing for me again :confused: But I have made a promise to myself and I am going to finish this shit ah ah!

3 Likes

@alien7

Hey I decided to put some extra work into my piece. I think I have changed it for the better in many details, especially it is now easier to the ears when played loud.

I hope it is okay that I “update” my entry while it is still time.

Soundcloud:

and the .xrns files (up 7 days):

6 Likes

Here’s my entry:

Mutant Breaks 12 The Bellows : Ragnar Aambø : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Didn’t get around to working at it as much as i wanted, but at leasyt it’s an entry. :slight_smile:

No soundcloud this time, i have maxed limits…
Internet Archive can imbed too though:

4 Likes

Hello again guys :slight_smile: Here’s my entry - I used a few VST effects so no xrns this time!

5 Likes

Will be posting mine just before the deadline tomorrow. Needs a few final tweaks and really not able to get it done tonight.

Looking forward to listening to everyone’s submissions though!

1 Like

lofi jungle —> " Mutating Frends "

6 Likes

Hi everybody! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Long time lurker, first time poster. I was in the middle of making this project when I noticed that Mutant Breaks was on once again. Past couple years I´ve been really wanting to put an entry in, but honestly I just wasn´t yet brave enough to put my music out there. But here goes! This is my entry for Mutant Breaks #12:

XRNS:

I guess genre-wise it fits best into experimental category, although it is “somewhat” breakcore-ish :grin:

The XRNS is only native Renoise effects, no vsts.
I did put the rendered track through Tokyo Dawn Labs Limiter 6 GE before putting it up to SoundCloud though. This was just to get my loudness up into a bit more reasonable ballpark and to compress the whole track a bit, as it felt a bit too dynamic. This compressed version is also inside the XRNS on a separate muted track.

Good luck to everybody! Let´s do this! :drummer:

14 Likes

Really liked your chiptune @Fabrice :blush: .

Also here is my entry. I think it’s bad, but still kinda fun :smiley:
Tell me what you think of my dumb doofers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This is a mega.nz download link and hopefully works :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Here’s my track : I was going to go for all native but ended up using my good old Volca Bass as an external synth, and just one free external plugin for reverb, and I really went over the top with it (hey I LIKE muddy mixes) :wink:
So happy to see so many entries, I can’t wait to listen to them all!

9 Likes

@Aamadeus Well done! Great tune!

1 Like

Cleaned the bass region and updated my track above.
Here it’s again together with the WAV file:

https://mega.nz/#!j3wHQAZQ!t1KuP64UnPTheAf5Q01C-5kJ-GqQSeD7I1u_l6oyhcA

There’s a lot of good stuff here and I’m impressed that so many people participate. :scream_cat:

6 Likes

Thank you :smiley: !

1 Like

Saturday The 25th of january is the winner selection on HeartBeatHero Radio. 8pm paris time. Who will join me on google hangouts for this ceremony? I have 3 open spots on hangouts. I will feature your track aswel on the show.

In a few hours the compitition wil be closed. Im off to bed right now so the submitions after this post will still be accepted. Tommorrow morning I will officialy close this place for submitions and add a link to the new voting thread. Remember you must vote to compete in this competition.

See you all tommorow.

5 Likes