Mutant Breaks #3

Can you turn the download feature on? At the moment I can only stream this.

ok

Cool, thanks!

PS Everyone else: 2 weeks to go! Songs, so far in no particular order:

00.1 - 10182010monBunkingOff.mp3   
Lukast - tijd voor mijn psychiater.mp3  
Dr. Beanbag - Neogenic BeanPile.mp3   
cat hero - glitch2.mp3  
Jonas The Plugexpert - gse.mp3   
cocknoise - Scaffolds of Felines.mp3  

love it!!!can i get the xrns???

Thanks! :)

You can have the xrns files if you wish, but I doubt you’d be able to hear much, given I made heavy use of VSTs (Battery 3 and a bunch of custom-built Reaktor ensembles, mostly.) I also created the track from two separate xrns files, and then bounced to audio before gluing it all together for further production in Ableton.

il still take them,i got mountains of vsts and i use reaktor too!megaupload and rapidshare ftw

oops, forgot to rename my track on the mp3 lol. it’s called Cat Clientele if you can still change it

Ok. Done.

You can grab everything here. I’ve included the Reaktor ensembles, and also the Battery kit. File size is about 65 MB. Hope you enjoy!

cheers man!nice one!!! kisses and hugs

Here you go:

http://soundcloud.com/eeter/back-stabbing

@eeter: that track is fucking amazing. great job.

here’s mine; not mastered, aside from what i always do while building a song. hope it sounds as nice on other soundsystems as it does on mine (laptop+headphones)…

Please turn on the Download feature. Right now all I can do is stream.

Oh well… Done.

Almost done! Or on other words, completely not finished!

Me too, here’s my work in progress

[EDIT: Scroll down…]

Warning: I’m working on shitty headphones, half-way across the world from my home studio, so it may sound like beards and female asses.

Thats bass sounds really nasty, man. I like it. Waiting for the finishing result.

HOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! :open_mouth: THIS IS TEH TITZ!!! This is nasty bad-ass filthrag clogged outflow pipe electro 'n bass. I Love It.

This is INTENSE, I wantz to remix this VERY MUCH when it’s done.

edit: listened on iMac speakers, so can’t say much about the mix.
edit: sounds pretty good on monitors too!

Done! Kaizoku enters!

http://soundcloud.com/vivace/kaizoku-hyperdrive