!!Thick_Dance_Track!!

Mugmouth - V9
now this gets complicated

Crash Noise Division - Must Sleep In Tub
where I am now ?

Geteon - Affordable Housing
this brings my mind those good ol nintendo fighting days with danceable twist

JBL - MotherNeptune
Nice tricky beats to jam to in this tune, suddenly when i started to get levitating and thrown into demoscene style 3D cylinder tube, song ends, could have been longer track, maybe I loop xrns file later on …

The Bellows - Refurnish
WoW, XoX , again dancing, that image in soundcloud is trippy, like: ‘thats kind of fractal furnitures I want to have from now on’

Vaeprism - Unfurnished Mutant
Awesome sound effects, bit challenging rhythm

THE ORDEN OF ELECTRO - Side A
Time to dance more

chunter - This is Your Home Now
… laying on a floor headphones on, feeling like imageries of matrix galaxies filling the whole room to capacity …

Damit U family, actually quite hi-quality playlist, not that much anything to critic, more like nice spectrum of styles, and I havent been dancing that much for a loong time, been listening to this playlist like 8 hours or so now, but I am not giving up, still dancing, noddin, bouncing ) )) ))) )))

I am sitting in a room different from the one you are in now. I am recording the sound of my speaking voice and I am going to play it back into the room again and again until the resonant frequencies of the room reinforce themselves so that any semblance of my speech, with perhaps the exception of rhythm, is destroyed. What you will hear, then, are the natural resonant frequencies of the room articulated by speech. I regard this activity not so much as a demonstration of a physical fact, but more as a way to smooth out any irregularities my speech might have.

U think I was late with the longer review bonus ? :ph34r: check

so it seems i didn’t reach the finals this year, oh well, pretty good tracks this time , will be ready again next year :slight_smile: , best of luck to the top 8 !! :drummer: :walkman: :yeah:

U think I was late with the longer review bonus ? :ph34r: check

I gave you you points. Grace period over!

Because I’m drawing 3 prizes this year I’m going to go with a top 12:

TwoThreeZero (user3315860525) 33

Msymiakos 22

sodiufas 22

Abissus (Vaeprism) 21

Michal79 (mios) 19

Carbonthief 15

Jackie 15

Komu 13

Mars64 12

Midi Error 12

Raegae 12

redpanda13 12

I haven’t decided what to do for the draw. Ideas? Volunteers that aren’t in the top 12 who want to do the video? If not i’ll figure something out and post on Friday. Sorry for the delay. It’s a 9 to 5 job week for me so time is limited. Please accept my apologies for the bad timing.

Hi,

As I predicted I fonish at the first place ( number 3 ) with pne or two collegues.

Ho sorry that’s only points…

Was very interesting and refreshing to ear your comments. Some of you realy understand my work ( and all )

My track was one of my first creation in music, based on a global project with text, vid and pics.

I did this video specialy for the music, like someone lost on a giant keyboard or someone going to work everyday

https://youtu.be/71e2eaB1y68

I hope to see you sometime on my tube channel severson2176 even if it is more a working progress than a new clockbuster...

I haven’t decided what to do for the draw. Ideas? Volunteers that aren’t in the top 12 who want to do the video? If not i’ll figure something out and post on Friday. Sorry for the delay. It’s a 9 to 5 job week for me so time is limited. Please accept my apologies for the bad timing.

My wife requests that your kid be the selectah once again. We still get a kick out of the cake incident :slight_smile:

How many refreshes per second are required in order to expedite the cakening?

OH WAIT, I actually have an idea …

If this appeals to the other tops + mods, I’m volunteering to drop out in order to run the selection. For the selection, I propose we/I take a small sample of each entry. There’d be 11 right? So, call it a 1/4 second sample of that song. Put them in some sort of order … by entry or randomly or whatever. Repeat that to be like 10 minutes long. Then we load it up as a Serato track. I’ll manually wind the turntable platter to warp 2. Then I drop the needle and let it come to rest. That person’s sample wins. Calculated with maths.

Thoughts?

Wait … did this already happen?

How many refreshes per second are required in order to expedite the cakening?

OH WAIT, I actually have an idea …

If this appeals to the other tops + mods, I’m volunteering to drop out in order to run the selection. For the selection, I propose we/I take a small sample of each entry. There’d be 11 right? So, call it a 1/4 second sample of that song. Put them in some sort of order … by entry or randomly or whatever. Repeat that to be like 10 minutes long. Then we load it up as a Serato track. I’ll manually wind the turntable platter to warp 2. Then I drop the needle and let it come to rest. That person’s sample wins. Calculated with maths.

Thoughts?

APPROVED!

Brought to you by Rinse & Repeat radio.

Calculated with maths

And spun by the hand :yeah:

Game on. Will report back as soon as i can.

The results are in! (big thank you for mars.64)

PSA: sorry if the math isn’t right. But it was consistent! Congrats to the winners!

Winners private message me your paypal info so I can gift you some prizes. Congrats!

Congrats winners! Enjoyed the video, the captions were almost as entertaining as the presentation :wink: Well done guys and well done everyone. Stoked to be part of such an awesome comp!

I had kind of a rough day and I just wanted to say, this video made it a lot better.

Congrats to the winners, and cheers to mars.64 for all teh sciences.

Big thanks to everyone and congrats to the winners! This was fun!