Mutant Breaks #9

1. Redpanda13 : Somebody’s there
Wow. You’ve got something with this song. I truely like your work on the “gated sounds and vocals”. Combined with your science of sound design, it brings an ethnic, futuristic, and a “mystical depth” to this track.

2. kurtz/lapiNIC : She left the apartment.
I auto-like so much my own track, because… because of formants, lol, and maybe slow strings. Slow strings, it induces in me, some cinematographic visions.

3. Msymiakos - Unfurnished jungle
It would be a fantastic moment if an akai mpc performer could play live and reproduce the jungle beats of this track.

4. EatMe - It’s Hot in Here
It reminds me some instrumentals from old - but - good 80ies songs (without the lyrics on them). Interesting to be so easily projected backward in time thanks to your music.

5. Michal79/Mios - Still not home
I like the free mind behind the lead solo, extremely well done, it requires a lot of talent to do a good lead like that in a tracker.

6. Carnonthief/TheftofCarbon : Security Deposit
Using a tracker to make a “realistic metal song” has never been an easy path but unexpectedly the result is quite good, I’d just mixed slightly differently the choirs at the beginning of the track (I’d lower the choirs presence at first then I’d increase it when the track goes on). But this is not something a slider in the mixer can’t fix, anyway, the overall experience is excellent.

7. Raegae System : Fill With That
Interesting to hear such an elongated voice after 1:35. It’s nearly similar to some special techniques used by zen monks and some buddhists to achieve consciousness awakening during their meditation.

8. Sokoban/Ghismart : Alone in the Dark
It’s simple, effective, and fun ! A little but true bit of Poetry, in this too cold mechnical computerized and digitalized world… (lol)

9. Hanz Meyer Lab - Never Stop Moving On
Man I really like this kind of retro-mix. Thank god 80ies will never die. You can maybe do a collab with EatMe :)!

10. Uilo (W lo W) - Alternate
Hey nice to see you there :] glad you’ve participated :] and I’ve found your lolcat ! :] :] :] You track is minimalistic, indeed, but because of it, we know you’ve carefully selected each sound of this warm and deep set of rain dropped music.

11. Komu - Freedom
Hey Komu GREAT WORK I didn’t expected this lead guitar and melodic approach, really refreshing. I like the beat, the subtle vowels/formants (yeah I like formants me too!). And I like the kind of multitap delayed reed organ you used. Only good things in this song. Hats off !

12. basicmethods - 2016 Mb9 Master
It’s a well produced track ideal for a party with champagne and well dressed girls.

13. Mars64 : MutantBreakz9
Even if I would have expanded a bit the stereo field somewhere in the mix, I have to admit that this song is very well done, as usual… this one has style and elegance, maybe due to the brilliant usage of trumpets in it.

14. Acodreon - Empty Room
At first it looks like the production of a schizophrenic band, where members are playing what they play, not paying too much attention about the others. But the result is an abstract structure with its own strong inner coherence and a regular emergence of an unexpected synergy.

15. ImmortalFlux - Laughing at the Thunder
At 1:32 there’s a pretty melodic line, a good starting point.

16. Jackie - The Decorator.
WOW you’ve got a massive sound design on this one, right “in my face”, I like the arps and the morphing / burning nervous reese bass. Really powerfull. Many thanks for structuring your .xrns file and instrument list / effects so clearly, it’s a real pleasure to “see” your song through the renoise 3 interface ! :]

17. sodiufas : Nightwanker
It’s somehow difficult and probably a long task to explain why and how you nearly “instantly feel” you’re listening to a “quality track” simply after 10 seconds of introduction, but it’s exactly what happens all the time when I double click on one of your modules. Good soundset, excellent mixing strategies, technically elegant and somehow inspiring. The most inyeresting part in this one begins at 2:25 when you let the deep sub bass expressing itself with just a few laser fx, my speakers liked it alot :).

18. Midi error : agoraphobia
This track has a true cinematographic potential. You’ve used a great synth pad in this one, it sounds huge, with the right amount of deep, resonnance, clarity, and bright reverb on it.

19. user3315860525 - Room Listener
You’ve got a true talent in sound design, melting these cold gated / reverse reverbs pads, with shocking resse bass impacts and some strange glitch noises, really makes it ; and the spectral signature of each one of your sounds is so unique that sequencing them produces a real pleasure, even if the mood of the track looks somehow a bit creepy.

20. JTPE/djeroek - Mudslingage
A quite obvious demonstration of completely free, fun, and unconventionnal lofi musical expression.

21. Stailer : New City New Life
If I know someone that always use the best possible set of instruments and effects available for his ideas, it’s Stailer. Stailer makes pretty songs, ready for airplay, that have style, that are well packaged, that systematically demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of any musical genre he explores. Today we’re in the field of the “electronica-demoscene type of production”, and it’s very well done, “as usual” I should say. I like the sequences and arps, in this one. They’re globally perfect when you use acapellas in your songs. And since this one has no acapella in it… let’s say that it has been a good thing to “add” this melodic “lead line” on the top of these sequences, your music starts to “say something” when it becomes more melodic, and less “under control”.

22. Ester SidAM 3 - 4
f = (breakcore + sid chipsound) / (BPM * loops)

23. 00.1/daemonarmada : roy robinson in dreams
After the brilliant “creep” remix song, I knew that you would completely change the mood of the original track and it’s once again excellent, the original material is “properly perverted”. I particularly like the piano substitution during the song, it’s just excellent. If you could do it again with an acapela of Hilary duff, or any Dysney top ten singer, it would make my day.

24. Danoise/Glixxando : The downstairs
“The downstairs”, mixes orchestral strings and 8 bits sounds, in a nearly perfectly executed compo. And… Lofimat rules ! What I enjoyed the most is the retro-strings in the background, they don’t seem easy to mix, but I like them so much that I regret a bit you’ve not decided to increase more their presence and put them even more, in the front of the stereo listening field…, or maybe if you could “expand” the stereo image of this superb instrument, the track would be 100% perfect.

25. MattD : Expansion Port
It makes me think that in a potential near future, gray aliens (zeta reticuli type), will probably chose a Nintendo NES, to record their “national anthem”.

26. Burital : Robochip
Yes :] I always knew Robots were stuck in loops of pain and suffering where they develop consciousness between two brain resets. BTW, it’s always a very, very good idea to melt drum & bass structures, with a good rap/hip hop acapella. I initially believed you’d have robotized this acapella so that the track would be very coherent with its own name. Anyway, very good track !

27. Redman/Mugmouth - V9
After a good sound design exercise and slow build up, I was on the verge of finding this song too thin, and too repetitive, but came the acid tb303 chaingun type of sequence at 2:00… it is so energetic ! The composition reveals its full power in a non stop frenesy increasing until the very end. You could not do better to make my day. Definitively one of my best moments of the MB9 !

28. crash_noise_division : Must Sleep in Tub
The serial killer ritually aligned dead corpses of his victims in a room, trying to achieve a kind of uncomplete artistic message. The cops nearly catched this serial killer… too bad for them, in the end, the serial killer trapped them and killed them in his deadly room… and while the movie ends like that, in the theater, you can clearly hear crash noise division’s track, in the background during the credits.

29. Geteon : Affordable Housing
I wasn’t prepared for that. Fold distortion rules yeah hahaha :]. I needed a cotton stem to remove the last bit of cerumen in my right ear just before starting this kind of track. It starts like a typical retro-gaming experience for 4 years old kids, and then brutally smashes your auditive cortex with no mercy during a kind of nuclear Lofi 8 bit raging total war.

30. TheBellows : Refurnish
I kinda like these strange ideas and the mood of your track, the power of renoise is in your hands. I like the overall spectral design of your soundsets, the unexpected changes, your music seems unpredictable (and it’s a quality I appreciate)… and you’re able to provide mixes that combine presence AND clarity, this last one makes no exception. Excellent work !

31. Vaeprism/Abyssus : unfurnished mutant
I.S.D : Impressive Sound Design. (Impressive download too hehehe) I cannot imagine the huge amount of work all this track represents. The sound is massive, “in your face”, it is really inspiring, I can see visions of mutants, technologically advanced species, living in a completely exotic and abit frightening world.

32. The orden of electro - Side A
At 1:28, the arpy sequence changes everything.

33. Chunter : This is your home now
In the quantic domain of mind decision based of electric impulses of superposed brain synapses, I could probably vote for this one, MaYbe, depending of the way an observer collapses the .WAV function.

MY 3 RECOMMENDED TOP TRACKS :

Redman/Mugmouth - V9

TheBellows : Refurnish

00.1/daemonarmada : Roy robinson in dreams

Slightly off topic, but can I somehow see on soundcloud who reposted the mutant breaks #9 playlist?

Very hard to pick just three tracks.

Because there was so many good ones I had to try not get too analytical with deciding, so I listened to them while doing some work and to see how I responded to each track without focusing on them.

Still, even after that I had to do a lot of toss-ups between certain tracks because I had picked a lot more than three.

Here’s my three picks anyway (in order alphabetically, not preferentially)

-Komu: Freedom

Love the melodies. Very breezy, open, and happy. Created visuals inside my head, kinda like synaesthesia I suppose, of being able to fly.

-Msymiakos: Unfurnished Jungle

Initially the panning liquid pad caught my interest rotating inside my head, then classic breaks sealed the deal.

-User3315860525: Room Listener

Amazing sound design, and great track pacing. The use of disjunct percussive sounds creates a nice rhythmic push-pull, where elements seem to battle each other for hierarchy before resolving to a whole.

Well done everyone. May the best man/woman win.

Slightly off topic, but can I somehow see on soundcloud who reposted the mutant breaks #9 playlist?

https://soundcloud.com/renoise/sets/mutant-breaks-9-unfurnished/reposts

Big up to Conner_Bw and Achenar and others who have organized Mutant Breaks in the past.
Def makes participating and voting easy to digest.

Listening to the tracks I started to loose a sense of time,
I had to check when the vote deadline ended (before December 17th).

May do a review of all tracks, is it necessary for me to review my own track?

This is it.

-Crash noise division

-Burial

-Theftocarbon

Thanks to Mama about harmonic singing !!!

lol, fun entry! :slight_smile:

nice round!

My mind is going to deliver the essencial acreditation for a better life:

1…2…3… Start

The first will be the one I remember from the begining.

1. Jacky - The Decorator

Nice instrument along my favorite d&b loops

1. Sokoban - Alone in the dark

Easy to sing ? Find a light right here and feel good to be compared withThePiranhas - Zambesi ( that’s a quick personnal opinion )

1. Basicmethods - 2016 Mb9 Master

It makes me move and see lot of art works that does not exist !

THANK YOU ALL

AimerReposterAjouter à une playl

After all, xnrs list could help to examine the technic easily )) please call me if you really need my mp3 or listen it with my own vid elsewhere

You do not vote for me, 'cause I’m Russian :slight_smile:

May do a review of all tracks, is it necessary for me to review my own track?

Yes. :slight_smile:

(I’ll let it slide…)

It was so hard to vote when I still had 8 tracks in my short list. So much tracks. So much styles. But ok, here is my vote:

1st:Hanz Meyzer Lab - Never Stop Moving On

This is my favorite. So cool. So modern. So original. So fresh. So 2016. And with ternary rythms, it’s just beautiful. Ternary rythms rulez da world.

2nd: Msymiakos - Unfurnished Jungle

I always loved jungle music. And here all codes are respected. It makes me remember the 92/94 period. With nostalgia.

3rd:EatMe - It’s Hot In Here

First I said “wow”. Then I said “it’s too long”, “not enough evolutions”. But the sound is big, warm. And I can remember it 24h later. So, I say “wow”.

What a nice bunch of tracks you made guys.

I don’t vote, but theses triggered my listening threshold:

What a good year with + 30 entries!!!

3- Msymiakos: Unfurnished Jungle

1. Acodreon - Empty Room

20- JTPE - Mudslingage

27 - Redman/Mugmouth-V9

31-Vaeprism

Here is my vote but this year we got so many good tracks and the choice was a hard nut to crack!:

user3315860525 - Room Listener - This one got lovely build, it is like adventure, escape from a nest full of deadly binary pigs. Sounds mixed so well, 4:00 part is unearthly! My favourite!

ghismart - Alone In The Dark - BANGER ALERT! This one is also very good! My foot was bouncing constantly while listening. Well mixed, good build, sound selection also bonkers!

sodiufas - Nightwanker - I really like that tune, makes me feel good! Melodies are crazy, well balanced sounds, mix on point.

Keep it up!

1. Hergio Dendez

http://soundcloud.com/hergio-dendez/woman-wife

The Winner of the Competition. Always for sportive Icehockey. For My woman Wife.

Good game all! I really enjoyed listening to the set for the last two nights.

Here are some mini-reviews (in alphabetical order)

001 - Orbison _ sounds warm from the very start, and the cuts sharpen my attention. There is feeling and thought in this track, you make me want to visit Mr. Orbison.

Abissus/Vaeprism - Unfurnished_Mutant _ incredible sound design, but more importantly, the flow moves me. It evokes the feeling I got from my first encounters with hip-hop tinged IDM, and I really admire how effortless it sounds. Also, great take on the theme for this competition!

BasicMethods - 2016_mb9 _ in a strange way, this is a piece of music that perfectly encapsulates the theme while still working as a club track. Listening to it makes time stand still. Fresh and laid back production

Burital - Robochip _ rough and ready! Rather sparse production - introduce a chorus/verse kind of structure and I would be sold, but as it is, there is not enough variation to keep my attention fixed

Carbonthief - securitydeposit _ right, extremely dry backing to an epic metal track. There is restraint on display here, I don’t think I would normally listen to this style but I thouroughly enjoyed it. The development of the track sounds like it’s part of a bigger story?

chunter - This is Your Home Now _ a kalaidoscope of soft sounds that slowly emerge to form an pop song full of unabashed opmistism :slight_smile: I think the song deserves a “proper” ending, because the voyage to the half-way mark is nothing but amazing.

crash_noise_division - must_sleep_in_tub _ the heaviest track so far, but fortunately so. As the track nears it’s second breath it’s clear that there is real energy present. I can imagine a number of movies where this would provide an excellent musical backdrop.

danoise/glixxando - the downstairs _ my own track was sketched on the night of a certain presidential vote, and then I struggled to mix it for the next two weeks. Ended up contrasting heavily lofi’ed instruments against the emotional theme at its core

Djeroek/JTPE - Mudslingage _ turns the pitch to “slightly unstable”…The bass will guide you through a chaotic labyrinth. Beware of the trolls that lurk around every corner. It’s pure wizardry that it all fits together!

EatMe_-_its_hot_in_here _ this is the yin to the yang. After a couple of off-kilter tracks, it seems like balm to the ears. Haven’t I heard this track in other constellations?

Ester - SidAM 3-4 _ back in the drivers seat, and out for a joyride! Although a short-distance trip, it doesn’t feel one second too short (or long for that matter). The goofy sliding vocal just adds to the excitement!

ffx/Hanz Meyzer - Never Stop Moving On _ 10 seconds in, and I’m like “man, you call this as a ripoff?”. I love the production, precise but not clinic sounding. And very nice with the break/encore midway through, allows the song to breathe a bit more

Geteon - Affordable Housing _ chip right in, a new machine has arrived. Although it sounds very innocent to begin with it becomes angry after just half a minute! Plug it into the VCR and let it do a stroboscobic lightshow in CGA.

Jackie - The Decorator _ works damn well, alternating a deep atmosphere with exquisite drums and a relentless slow electro drive. I particularly like how the stabs and pads guide the whole thing along.

JBL - motherNeptune2 _ at just over minute, too short? But I think I’ll just say “loop it a couple times, cause it’s great stuff”.

Komu - Freedom _ the closest to a straight d’n’b track so far, so I was greatly pleased when the guitar solo started, feeling it. Could have done with a little more variation in the guitar department though :wink:

KURTZ - lapiNIC - she left the apartment _ a voice is complaining, or celebrating? Not sure, but keep up and you will rewarded with a intense, through-composed song, confident of it’s relatively few elements.

Mars64 - MutantBreakz9 _ alphabetic sort of brought me here. And I landed straight in a d’n’b session that sounds like it had been sizzling for quite a while :slight_smile: Very very tasty.

Matt D - Expansion Port _ this is “chip-meets-baroque” to my ears, so bright and light. I’m sure it would sound great in that unfurbished room. The long evolving melody line comes twice and is nicely rounded off.

Michal79 - still not home _ like a landline buzzing, waiting for someone to pick it up. Then, the machines turn on by themselves and start jamming. Wake on LAN jam? And then, things go back to normal.

midi error - agoraphobia _ the unfurnished room tells you to put on headphones for this track, and close your eyes. Then, a vast space will unfold. From somewhere, a voice is calling. A haunting track.

Msymiakos - Unfurnished Jungle _ it takes dedication and practise to create jungle like this. I can almost hear the vinyl crackling below :slight_smile: Once the groove settles however…it didn’t pull me out of my listening position the same way last years clockwork jungle did.

powieff - acodreon - empty room _ experimental/improvised? piece that defies easy categorization. Starts of with a dense rhythm that gradially reveals itself, and then - POUF! it’s gone. We want more!

Raegae - FillWithWhat _ tell me, you guys did this while being sober? Largely? Haha, it’s funny as hell. It’s rare these days that a song actually can tell a straight story and be this weird at the same time.

Redman - v9 [Heros End]_ echoes feeding into a black hole with percussive blinks forming the event horizon. Not much of a melody to speak of here. That is, until the heroic acid line appears :slight_smile:

redpanda13 - Somebody`s Here _ we’re treated to a stranger entering our unfurnished room. He sets up a listening station and soon, the whole world enters. Even as the modulation dial is in constant movement, some frequencies stick around. Beautiful work!

sodiufas - Nightwanker _ sweeping bleeps in cavernous space, and an absolutely INCREDIBLE clarity in the mix. The sparse arrangement never gets boring, there is always a sound to carry you from one moment to the next. Really enjoyed listening to this one (again).

sokoban - Alone In The Dark _ a very strange track, but it makes perfect sense (eh, a bit like a platypus makes sense?). In any case, the lyrics evoke an image of late night tracking sessions. But this track can also stand scrutiny in the light of the day.

stailer - New City New Life _ instant projects a powerful melancholic feeling. Was this oodbye to the old life in the old city? No, wait…when the beat kicks in, it feels more like the opposite - a hopeful song to the tomorrows

The Bellows - Refurnish _ even before the half minute mark, this track has raced past your traditional chorus/verse structure and started doing donuts. TheBellows - you can’t resist adding an extra melody or beat, ever … I love that :slight_smile:

TwoThreeZero - Room Listener _ top notch production values and careful balancing of elements. In a way, related to Abissus’ track in that it takes the room as a metaphor and expands it into a complete auditory universe. All elements seem to reflect on each other, creating chain-reactions that ripple and bounce. Powerful!

uilome1 - Alternate _ this time, there is nobody in the room. Instead, there is a process running, electronic signals bouncing off each other. We are left to figure out a lot for ourselves. Who were they? Wait, was that a voice?

YURY KVASHA - the orden of electro _ alphabetic sort sometimes does this kind of thing: gives you the perfect ending track, a “roll the credits” moment. That’s certainly how I feel about this track, which in many is the most “get up and move” of them all. And trackers need to move :slight_smile:

My votes goes to the following

1. sodiufas

2. TwoThreeZero

3. YURY KVASHA

1. Hergio Dendez

Not fair!! I just listened to all 32 tracks…

@ danoise

Thank you.
I love renoise much more, than usually DAW.
It’s take me to understand about 3 years. Tracker it’s a magic. I believe in musical magic again.
sorry for bad English :walkman:

Shortest review ever.

00.1 - roy orbison in dreams mk6 remix.mp3 - Guitar traveler.

Abissus - Vaeprism - Unfurnished_Mutant - Glitchy.

BasicMethods - 2016_mb9 - Undress.

Burital - Robochip - Я твой слуга, я твой работник. (VOTE)

Carbonthief - securitydeposit - Renoise rocker. (VOTE)

Chunter - This is Your Home Now - Where is my sunglasses ?

Crash_noise_division - must_sleep_in_tub - Designed. (VOTE)

Danoise - glixxando - the downstairs - Indian sex.

Djeroek - JTPE - Mudslingage - Filter man.

EatMe_-_its_hot_in_here - Long ride.

Ester - SidAM 3-4 - Drummmy.

ffx - Hanz Meyzer - Never Stop Moving On - Arp Arp Arp, arrrrrp. Lion.

Geteon - Affordable Housing - This is our future.

Jackie - The Decorator (MB#9) - Where is my money !?

JBL - motherNeptune2 - Generative.

Komu - Freedom - My childhood.

KURTZ - lapiNIC - she left the apartment - IAOIUA. Nice.

Mars64 - MutantBreakz9 - God of war. Good.

Matt D - Expansion Port - This is our future too.

Michal79 - still not home - Where is my cellphone ?

Midi error - agoraphobia - In the caves.

Msymiakos - Unfurnished Jungle - Amen brother.

Powieff - acodreon - empty room - How do you know the sound of my stomach?

Raegae - FillWithWhat - Retrospective.

Redman - v9 - Ascorbic acid.

Redpanda13 - Somebody`s Here - Cool wind.

Sodiufas - Nightwanker - Dream Catcher.

Sokoban - Alone In The Dark- Mantra.

Stailer - New City New Life- VHS rhodes.

The Bellows - Refurnish - Mutant Breaks - Autodidactic.

TwoThreeZero - Room Listener - Marketing target.

Uilome1 - Alternate - Underground scientist.

The orden of electro - side a - Groundhog day

Remember, you’re doing great.
I never believed in the competition and nominations.

And my general VOTE go to Graham William March (Desimal) - greatest Renoise user ever.

Here are my thoughts for each track. * means I really like it!

Komu - sparky breakbeats with a hint of daft punk in the vocals. Good Jazzy elements, Could do with some transitional sounds or at least some crash cymblas to punctuate it

Kurtz - More daft Punky vocoder tricks! Good cinematic sound, and nice lofi drum beats.

Mars64 - More Jazzy elements and a solid break there! Cant wait to see the signal chain on that one, definitely a 90s dnb theme or inspiration.

Matt D - Yeah some chiptunage! Whats that complex chord progression? Sounds like its almost medievil!

*** Michal79** - I like the odd sound and suspense on the intro! Cool build…AMEN! I like this one, with its crazy arpeggio spazouts!

Msymiakos - Some excellent jungle rhythms, that could well have been from 20 years ago! HOw do you keep your mix so minimal!?! Solid Jungle

Powieff - Great experimental sounds with come cool polyrhythmns. Dark and brooding.

Raegae - Straight into this one! Great tune, but for me, the vocal elements are just not right for the track. Good energy otherwise.

Redman - Cinematic weirdness has me hooked! Nice little beats and percussion. Cool sound, I like the acid elements! I want bigger beats!!

*** Redpanda** - Lovely well-rounded big sound. Oohh some nice synthwerk! The cutup arabian instrument is really nice. Is that a geiger counter at the end? hehe

*** Sodiufas** - Yeah, I really like this one. I cant even say why! Definitely one of my favbourites - beats are good, synths are phat what more do you need? Is this actually Aphex Twin?

Sokoban - Good sound - perhaps think about layering a second snare on ever other to give it more texture? Nice breakdown.

*** Stailer** - Almost an instant favourite! Rich, lush textures - got that cinematic quality…I’m enjoying the Synthwave elements. Yeah, I like it.

*** The Bellows** - Bangin intro! Lovely beats, some beaming synths. Certainly a contender!

*** TwoThreeZero** - Great sounds, awesome edits. I’m finding it difficult to not mention Amon Tobin. Great textures and sounds! I’m looking forward to seeing your processing channels, or not as the case may be!

uilome1 - nice ambient track, I miagine playing a platformer puzzler game with this in the background.

*** Yury Kvasha** - Big beats! I love the detuned pads, and LA Beat style. Going to delve into your sidechain setup for sure. Really nice vibes, great track.

00.1 - You know what, I’m a really big roy orbison fan…I just cant stomach this one. Sorry, I’m sure you had good intentions.

*** Abissus** - Mr glitch! Stonking track. Again, I have to mention Amon Tobin again…awesome track. Hasts off to you sir!

Basic Methods - Nice progressive track. got a good groove going on.

*** Burital** - Liking the intro! Choppy synth here…nice breaks, and ofcourse the beastie boys cant be ignored! Solid track!

*** Carbon Theif** - this is the first track i’ve heard…goitta say I love it!! So impressed with this sound man. Makes me want to jump around!!

Chunter - Interesting and very individual track. Vocal sort of reminds me of the cake song on Portal.

Crash Noise Division - Dark and crunchy, nice textures. I think the bass part needs some variation or high end counterpoint. Good industrial sound tho!

*** Danoise** - Good grooves! Nice littler roller this one, I like the orchestrated parts. I like the skewed sort of off-centre chord you have at the end.

Djeroek - Beast of a tune mate ! Squarepusher style jungle acid. I wonder whetehr reducung the gain around 4000Hz might make it sound a bit softer.

EatME - Cool lush paddy sound. Is it the Superwave P8 I wonder…? Some good sounds and elements, just needs a bit more to keep the attention.

Ester - Awesome tune, and very individual style…feels like a fusion of things. A commendable track!

FFX - Ooh thats a big snare…nice ethereal pad! Really enjoyed this one and will explore your other music.

Geteon - Chiptune vibes! I think my neighbours woke up when that kicked in! Its like a juggernaut coming through. I will study your xrns sir!

*** Jackie** - Ooh yeah some dub bizness! I really like this, one of my faves for sure. Nice progression, variation and space. I could not make music like this!

JBL - Cool track and some nice vibes. I like the offkey weridness…intriguing. I think if I took acid I would like this one the most.

Yet to decide my top 3…

So Nice to get some feed back, I’ll play the game ( understand what you can, I come from a strange

country

Following playlist order:

1. RedPanda13 — Somebody`s Here

Steps bring us in the world of electro built with a long central sampled voice joining the end of

this wellmasterised demonstration of musix.

1. kurtz/lapiNIC — She left the apartment

Epic music like a tribute to your favorite reference with some distortio allowing you to find the

back door of this d&b party

1. Msymiakos — Unfurnished Jungle

Here is the artist, make some noise for him. No you don’t need to, he will do that for you with long

drums set based on perfect mc flow

1. EatMe — EatMe - It’s Hot In Here

Hot demonstration of an harmonic track as if we were sitting in a bar listening to your group

1. Mios — still not home

Back to some electronic unreferenced sounds mixed with bass and other instruments for a science

fiction ambiance

1. TheftOfCarbon — Security Deposit

Here comes a guitarist sliding all along the track opening doors beetween different stle of music

1. Rægæ System — Fill With What

This set continues to move the party on a D&B rhytm mixed delicately. The creation meets your

creator ( joke ) . You are implicated in this competition

1. ghismart — Alone In The Dark

A exellent demonstration of a computerised voice showing you building every piece of noise in your

composition

1. Hanz Meyzer Lab — Never Stop Moving On

The adventure of sound continues. Nice music, soft and well equilibated, good to be eared with

friends.

1. It’s me, looking forward.

2. Komu — Freedom

SOON WILL BE SOON