My First Album! All Done With Renoise

+5$

bought!
excellent, excellent music, my good sir, and, indeed, congratulations on the album release.

Very nice! If you bring out a physical copy Ill buy it instantly.
Great work man.

Pretty good, I liked the previews I heard :)

Interestingly, this is a tad too obscure for my tastes… which confuses me greatly, as my tastes usually eat up the obscure like candy. Great sound design… but yeh, I feel like I’d need to be on some high grade acid to listen to this.

I’m seriously confused as to why this album is causing such resistance in me… It has many of the qualities I usually enjoy in music.

That said, congrats in getting me all fucked up :P

maybe a bit late, but:

love your fine sound design and mixing ! Great colorfull album cover - fits to your style IMO.

Watercolor is my favourite :). You should’ve positioned this as 1st or 3rd. It’s lost at 12.

Synths / samples used ? NI Absynth for example ?

ah, i really got into it when i first heard 'fur pants and ‘maurey’.

i like this!

i primarily used renoise! oh and a lot of reaktor and a little bit of minimonsta… that’s a pretty good synth!

Nice,Really like it

Hey, great job!
I’ll definitely try to pick it up in the near future!
it’s just, um, 5$ on BandCamp and 9 EU on iTunes?

this is really nice to listen to while enjoying a nice joint ;)

great stuff dude and quite inspiring to!

one comment though, some tracks i was just getting totally into the vibe after about 2 minutes and all of a sudden the track is done… some tracks would have been an excellent mindtrip if your would have made them strech to at least 4 minutes in length.