New emojis for the new year??

:mellow: :blink: :ph34r: :yeah: :drummer: :guitar: :eek: :w00t: :walkman: :dribble: :smashed: :badteethslayer: :badteeth: :clownstep: :blush: :wacko: :unsure: :huh: ^^ :o :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :lol: B) :rolleyes: -- <_< :slight_smile: :wub: :angry: :frowning: :excl:

These fellas need some new companions!

:mellow: :blink: :ph34r: :yeah: :drummer: :guitar: :eek: :w00t: :walkman: :dribble: :smashed: :badteethslayer: :badteeth: :clownstep: :blush: :wacko: :unsure: :huh: ^^ :o :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :lol: B) :rolleyes: -- <_< :slight_smile: :wub: :angry: :frowning: :excl:

These fellas need some new companions!

I have to agree…since #emojis are a huge part of expressing my feelings & emotions on these Boards!

:rolleyes:

:ph34r:

B)

[pedant]

Those aren’t emojis. Apparently this board doesn’t even support emoji unicode characters.

[/pedant]

[pedant]

Those aren’t emojis. Apparently this board doesn’t even support emoji unicode characters.

[/pedant]

:frowning: booooooo to the boar(k)d!

[pedant]

[/pedant]

I believes, this forums quiet older than the 2.8.2 maybe even 2.7.2 Renoise version me loves to rock…maybe lets give the Team a #break here.

:drummer: :guitar: :panic:

:eek: :walkman: :dribble:

:yeah:

Emojis have invaded the rest of the internet, I’m okay with some places not having them :slight_smile:

:snowman_with_snow:

:heavy_check_mark:️ Snowman works for me

2018 the year of the new Snowman!

Emojis have invaded the rest of the internet, I’m okay with some places not having them :slight_smile:

Nah! theres always been too much text in the internets.. clogs up the wires didnt you know?

??? My Renoise heart: ?

[pedant]

[/pedant]

Test:

???

think I`m catching on…

theyre a bit small though and dont seem to survive an edit…

My Renoise heart:

More detective work to be done.

edit: doh, they don`t like being quoted either.

Did you use full editor?

they`re a bit small though

Test:

???

Did you use full editor?

Trying now, hopefully Conner`s cats will survive:

Test:

[background=#f0f0ed]???[/background]

Yay, cats alive and well!

??

??

?