New Fluffy Lil' Release..

Man if there wasn’t those speech samples…
Anyway, nice. I don’t like the string chords in middle part of the song. They’re just dull, some soundworkz for them, pleeze. And get rid of those stupid whores stuttering something about feeling something! Put in some wicked soundz instead, if nothing more then same melody with phased & filter-warped phatass square squeal lead, with some kickass jazzy interpretation of course, maybe spiced up wth discrete improvisation.

Or that’s how I would prefer it. :)

that’s my girlfriend on the mic, thanks.
well ok, actually it’s the commercial artist “lumidee” and i was j/k, but i somewhat liked the plain vocals and afterall they were the reason for why i even started writing this tune.
i presume one just can’t do everyone’s taste justice (see robert).

you suggest to kick the cheesy (i guess that’s what you think they are?) vocals and add some phatass synth lead, others will say to kick the assphat lead synth in order to implement some uber-aggressive heavy metal poser guitar with some grind-core’ish deathmetal moaning in the breaks and then again outrightly different people might even think the vocals are fine and suit the tune well. and that’s exactly the point why writing music is still interesting after all those centuries - we’re all different and have a diversified personal preference towards music and the way it’s supposed to sound and be like.
and that is good, to say the least.

hope that didn’t sound too unappreciative, because that’s not what i am about your feedback, so thanks for that nevertheless!

oh and btw, thanks for the comment xerxes - really glad you liked it (!)

Well I’m sorry your gf is a stupid whore. :P

:rolleyes: Anyway: yup, except I just don’t fance vocals in this kind of music. In here:

=works. So they’re relatively good. Although I’m not sure if this would be this kind of music if there was no vocals.

Phuk that. Final line:
I like it.

Telepatu; you probably hate ‘silly woman singing about feelings’, but its retro now you know. i remember when i hated those voicesamples at every other electronica/techno/trance song… :rolleyes: but maybe there’s an irony… gawd, who knows. use your imagination ;)

Yeah definetly very retro. Retro people making retro music. Phukin’ retros.
Retro is an opposite to creativity. I’m not the one here to be encouraged to use imagination.

Let’s say that if you want to have loaded critics for your song:Telepatu is your man.
:P

So, finally I could download it…

First: I hate you Keith! Shame on you because you’re so amazing good in tracking! This track is really cool. (Actually it is the first Lumidee-Voice-Song I like)

Second: Please, Mr. 303 - stop tracking immediately, because many other people will think they are sooooo bad in tracking music.

:unsure:

Ehm… No, just keep on making music. :yeah:

thanks for your words, dopefish! :)

thats actually what i think too all the time when i listen to some of the things floating thru the net.
there really are some fine releases these days, any chance anyone heard the musicdisk by DoT/TRSI called “Fluid”?
if you did, you’ll know what i mean… it’s simply gorgeous!

Not exactly the style I would normally listen to, but it had some nice, interesting sounds in there. I enjoyed it. As others have said, the mastering could be tweaked a little, but overall it sounded nice and punchy here on my Alesis M1 Active MkII’s.

Sounds like somebody is using MicroTonic as well :P

I just had to check out what all the fuzz was about. Xerxes went allmost bananas about this tune on the way to some party last weekend.

Well, let me put it to you straight. IT ROCKS.

This is really something I can enjoy for a long time.

Never heard to much of your music before. Alltho I guess I have every protracker and fasttracker 2 tune you ever made (released). If you think me wrong, let me know so you can send missing ones to me. I’m a dead serious collector.

You are my hero now!

amount over kvaliti?

@sinatra
i’m glad to see that all the $$$ i send to xerxes for PR-labour finally yields some fruits - was about time xerxes!
…i already had serious plans for cutting your wages ;)

you can verify that on my page i[/i]. every single release i ever made should be available there in chronological order.

thanks for your acutely pleasant feedback, sinatra :)
cheers!