New music platform

Sorry. I wasnt trying to spam anyone. Removed

1 Like

The website explains everything better than i can. I made an artist page and threw a few songs up and minted like 500 copies of each track and have them for sale for either a quarter or 1 ome token. If people like your songs they can buy it using ome tokens (you get a bunch when you sign up) in this open marketplace. My buddy who made the thing could talk for days about all this and his spiel on the website is way more informative than what i can say. I do think it has the potential to blow up and maybe change the industry. Maybe not but i figured what the hell im already putting my shit out for free on soundcloud cus lets face it im nobody and i just like msking music and putting it out in some way so who knows?

GTFO with this scammy NFT nonsense.

2 Likes

Flag for being spam. This is just a crypto ad.

Honestly im not to up on all blockchain stuff

Then why are you advertising this?

1 Like

NFTS are a scam for sure.Flagged

1 Like

Hey im not trying spam anything. Apologies if i offended anyone by sharing this. I thought some folks might be interested thats all. I dont have a dog in this.
cheers.

I edited the original post. I had no intention of spamming anyone and for that i apologize. Ill be more careful of what i share in the future. Peace.

4 Likes