New Regular Renoise Competition

I’m starting up a little competition to be run regularly, titled Dead Dog Disko Renoise Competition (not very creative or exciting I know but it’s the name of my website and sound system so saves me having to come up with anything groud breaking.)

48 hours tracking each time, public voting via Polls on this forum. Winner of each round gets to decide on Rules (if any) of next round. Maybe even some Prizes from time to time (if I’m feeling generous or particularly rich at the time…)

Round 1 to start 12pm (Noon) tomorrow!

Sample pack will be provided, keep your eyes on the Competitions sub-forum.

Rules: {these are what can be changed/added to by winners}:
Tempo: Any
Genre: Any
Time Signature: Any
Compulsory Sample: None {this is to give the winner to add a sample of their choosing that must be used in next round.}
Additional Rules: Renoise only. All features, functions, DSPs etc of Renoise allowed. Samples provided only (although you can use all of Renoise so creating your own single cycle waveforms or synth using ring-mod techniques allowed.) {This section allows to Winner to break the standard Rules, which are as stated. For example Renoise Synth Only; Only sample single sample point of silence allowed or filesize limits.)
Submissions: Audio file accepted, preferably mp3 at 320kbs; other encodings and rates acceptable. .XRNS submissions also accepted, preferably alongside a audio file but in isolation only (allowing Demo users to join in.) Would be extra nice if people can provide both.

Have to admit the timetable is a little strange so here is the image I created to try and illustrate it, rather than confuse you with a bunch of words.

Original thread:

Thanks all, hope to see some participation ;)

Schweet!
Count me in.

Now on with the questions:

Can you further explain this? I am le confused.
Are you referring to sampling the nothingness that I will be drawing my single cycle chip on?

I also take it that rendering to sample is also disallowed. Correct?

EG.

Loooking forwrd for it!

Another comp. May give it a go, but no promises.

Sorry about the overlap with last days of Mutant Breaks Comp, didn’t think that through very well, but hopefully it wont negatively affect either too much.

Remember this is a regular competition so even if you don’t have a go this time there will be another round soon.