New Renoise Instruments Website

Hallo to all Renoise community.
Since I bought Renoise I created a lot of instruments in .xrni format.
I’m glad to share with you.

Visit re-use

The site is still uder construction,but in the XRNI section you can download some instruments.
I’m waithing for your comments,ideas and suggestion.

cheers! on the dl

Nice black backdrop.

Thanks!

great! :]

Why not add them to the LoopProject where we already have a place for people to find many .xrni and samples from Renoise users?

http://www.loopproject.com/xrni.php

But thanks, will get on them soon.

thanks for sharing :dribble:

I know Loopproject it’s a great resource for Renoise users,I just try to run a website for my onwn.
Maybe a little bit narcisistic :D

But I have some project for the future to improve my website and my internet publisher skills ;)

All feedbak is appreciated.

Thank you

Nice to see such generous library offer…
You know there is also a library where more people can submit their libraries?
http://www.loopproject.com/

I know,but I like to run my website,I hope don’t hurt none.
And in my website I publishing only my personal files,I will never republish or mirroring other material,from others places.
Maybe tonight I put a link to loopproject

The more the merrier!

Small site update

Added 3 new .xrni from Moog samples

you can found here RE-use

Thanks for the uploads, the hosting site you’re using is bollocks though.

I’ve downloaded 2 files and got this message three times already.

The server at fs3.teradepot.com is taking too long to respond.

Sorry,Teradepot hosting suck,I know,but my web hosting (It’s a free one) don’t permit to me to upload large filesize.
In these days I’m searching to fix these.

Yes, free filehosting sucks sometimes…
You can always register a domain and do the DNS management yourself, meaning you can run a server from your home location and then the only size limitation is the size of your harddrive…
And hosting a HTML server does not need stronger pc than a simple PIII laptop… ;)

These is the idea.
I never do these and I’m not shure how to making it,but in these days I’m going to do some google research.

Thnks ;)

Any chance of all intstruments in one zip? These free sites with their time restrictions etc annoy me. :D

Big thanks for sharing!

Yes I’m thinking about it.
In future updates,I will put a big zip file for each inst.category.
I’m planning to put a new section with samples from my library with mp3 streaming prew.
and more site improving.

suggestions are welcome !

You can always upload your files to loopproject too. Many people prefer small dedicated homepages to large libraries due to noise to signal ratio. :) Just make sure your uploads in loopproject link to your site. You are likely to get extra visitors.