New Song, Beats, Funk Folk...

Here’s the latest song from me, mixing funk, hiphop, folk, and a classical sample, which i made fit only using the 09xx function. I hope you like it! Its named No. 17, and clicks in at 3:11

As usual its at myspace page here

Peace.

And after listening to it now myself i just discovered that the Mp3 which sounds fine in Itunes sounds terrible in the Myspace player. You’ll get the idea, but Its available to download, so that’s what I would recommend.

i kept wanting this to go into something more noisy at points in double time, in a marasm / exec records / nurgle trolls / caterva style, because the sample reminds me of some of those records. thats just me though :slight_smile:

Oh, I don’t know any of the bands you just mentioned, but if you mean that I should develop the track into something sped up idm-ish, thats not what i wanted to do with the track. I was looking for a kind of an untraditional instrumental hiphop sound. Not to say I succeeded…

Thanks for the feedback

if you mean that I should develop the track into something sped up idm-ish, thats not what i wanted to do with the track.

lol, please no idm… les trolls do some really interesting experimental hip-hop stuff which is in a vaguely similar vein to your track. some of it is also more experimental/hardcore/noise, but of course you should do your own thing! your track is good