New Tool (2.7/8): Presonus Faderport Implementation

Think I’ll release a new Version for Renoise 3.2.1, soon.

3 Likes

It works like a charm! Changed that apiversion and all is well. Wow this is great :smiley:

:+1:

Yes it is a much need thing which should be added soon!

ASAP guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Changed the API to 6 and it works perfect with 3.2.2 !!! Thanks !!!

Great !

(Update/Renoise 3.2.2 wfaderportclassic)

Just found one thing: it works only with the comb filter but not with the analog or digital filter.

I let you know if I find anything else. But anyway it’s really great !! :slight_smile:

The analog and digital filters are new effects which need some additonal dsp bindings. You can add them by yourself, by editiing the config.xml inside the faderport tool folder. I’ve planed to add some bindings later on.

Wow, I just realized that the faderport driver v1.0 was released over 10 years ago. Time is running fast, indeed !

2 Likes

Great stuff! Thanks Airmann, this is super useful to me.

it’s probably a long shot, but is there any chance that this would work with presonus iostation24c? its like a faderport with a built in audio interface. it seems like most are using the original faderport.

Interesting it really looks like an advanced version of the faderport. If you’re lucky it could work out of the box. Otherwise, I assume that only little code / config adjustments would be necessary. Unfortunately I don’t own that piece of hardware. So maybe someone else can do the adjustments.

i took a closer look, it comes with different DAW controller modes that can be set and mackie mcu is one of them. it might actually work under duplex with no issue. i may grab it from amazon and try to see how it works out before the return period is over. appreciate your response @Airmann ! should this controller/interface not work out, i’ll definitely be grabbing a faderport v1 to use with your driver. thanks!

Hint: if you try, then you possibly have to adjust the name of the default midi device in config.xml. See renoise-faderport-driver/config.xml at 47e5ab19feb9e4d45cae6225b9e68cdfee4b8337 · 4irmann/renoise-faderport-driver · GitHub. Guess it’s something like iostation24c :slight_smile: