New tool (3.1): VoiceRunner

The tool offers to split voice runs when the note is cut - try to expand the options and look under “voice collection” ?

Now, I honestly can’t remember if specifically the Cx command is detected, but it seems like the case here.

screenshot.png

I can’t seem to get the Create note offs or close open notes working.

@boonier: Woops, overlooked this message. Did you get it to work?

Yes, I did that danoise. C-4 00 and C-4 C1 will be treated as two different notes. Isn’t that a buggy behaviour?

@boonier: Woops, overlooked this message. Did you get it to work?

@danoise I don’t believe I did!

@ffx: I’ll take a close look. Thanks.

@boonier: hmm, OK if you encounter this again it would be great if you could immediately save a copy of the song + the tool preferences.

I have quite an extensive test suite for this song, but with so many possibilities for pattern data and tool configuration, it’s not possible to test every combination.

Thank you!

@boonier: hmm, OK if you encounter this again it would be great if you could immediately save a copy of the song + the tool preferences.

I have quite an extensive test suite for this song, but with so many possibilities for pattern data and tool configuration, it’s not possible to test every combination.

Hmm maybe my understanding of what it’s supposed to do - does it create note offs for every single note, or just the last notes left open in the pattern? I think at the time I was hoping that I could select some notes and the tool would add note offs before the next new note.

@keith303: BTW. You need this :wink:

i got this ! :smiley: splendid stuff !

1 Like