Next to come: BEATBATTLE v2

ROFL!!! :lol: I definitely know who you talkin’about!!! :lol: The picture is SO accurate one can’t go wrong…

Hmmm… :huh: I don’t know Looza… I had the impression we’re discussing something more than “this version’s details”… not that I assume I’m “setting” any “eternal” rule… I’m just pointing out that many users are saying something about their opinion about “compos”… we discussed what a compo is… so, it’s true, it might turn out that many other changes could come up in the future… but this discussion seems to me like setting certain boundaries that many others would like to see as “stable” in the forthcoming beatbattles… like theme instead of style, short samplepacks, anonymous competition…

:huh: Why? What you mean by “with it”? …I have a theme …the samplepack is almost done… I don’t see reasons for you not to be in, Gwylim!!!.. am I missing something? :blink: :(
I would love to listen to your contribution on this theme! :)

Don’t worry Xerxes, you smarthead :)
There will be no trance-style compo… ;)
I’ve read all of your posts and they seem to hit the spot of what I’m claiming since the very beginning so I guess we share the very same ideas about this :lol:
If you’re the skilled musician I suppose you are… you could make a trance tune just like any other style… and that’s a good thing. This time there will be no trance compo… but we both can’t be sure that it will be always like this… and if I have to say it all, I’m trying to make it interesting because it’s me proposing this :P…and because I want you all to have fun being challenged… but personally… I suppose I would accept just any challenge (Yes, even including a “do a trance tune” themed compo)… :D it’s just that I’m so playfull :lol: :lol:

Once again! Hurry up! :) I’m looking forward to this…

i guarantee you i’m gonna at least try to make something for this compo.

sorry for being so vague; i simply meant that rather than argue about the rules of the compo before any of them are actually known, i’d prefer to just have the compo underway. if i’m deeply offended by any or all of the rules, i can simply quit.

and the same goes for everyone; if you really don’t like how this one turns out, just don’t enter it. wait for the next. or hold your own compo. i don’t mean that in a nasty way, i mean hold your own compo. i’ll support it completely.

yeah. and there’s no rush either, parsec, i don’t mean for you to hurry - it’s just that if i had the choice between arguing about a compo and entering a compo, i know which one i’d choose :]

and if i sound like i’ve contradicted myself, i probably have. :blink:

…hmm, i should really try to find a work-around for the GUI lag i get on DSP sliders before this starts.

parsec :)

let’s get on with it then… YAY!! i’m looking forward to compoing again!

Hey… why you all keep stinging me with this “hurry” thing :huh: ???
You don’t think I’ve been just writing here all the time don’t ya?
;) :P

BeatBattle 2 is ready! :ph34r:

Start heating your brain’s emispheres…

More news later…

:drummer: LATER?! :drummer:

I hope the samplepack isnt too big. Havent payed for my 2mbit this month, and they reduced the speed to 64kbps!!! :blink: