No MBC this year? :(

I’m neither gay nor do I have interest in twisted shit like u propose

P.S. Sorry bro I’m already dead. Have fun in ur house of twisted things.

Theme “Reality of the music industry”

No prize

i think ConnerBW expressed his desire for another user to take main role in leading the compo at the end of MBC 10

so stop typing stuff here just write some rules and start making music

Rules: There are no rules, except for a bunch of rules.

3 extra points for submitting xrns and all that…we don’t need to change the rules, we only need a theme and someone to host it and maybe some tweaks if the host or hostess finds it fit.

My suggestion for theme:

‘Catnip’

Is there hope? Don’t break the 10 year streak!

Archives: http://www.trotch.com/mbc/

9 was not judged by me. 8 and 7 were not organized by me…

Someone else!Someone else!Someone else!Someone else!

‘Catnip’

This title sounds good to me. At least it is shorter than the one I was going to suggest :

“Useless communist anthem to promote MBC in da world and make Renoise great again”

Rules: Use at least one sample of yukulele in your track

Deadline: January 31th 2019

means i can only go for the 2nd price? the other 2 are on my bookshelf already…

Ok fine.

3rd Prize: link to free online version of Emma Goldman’s “My Dissolutionment in Russia.”

2nd Prize: link to free online version of Rudolph Rocker’s “Nationalism and Culture.”

1st Prize: link to free online version of Petr Kropotkin’s “Mutual Aid.”

Winners must write essays on their prize books at completion of contest. :slight_smile:

Someone please make compo happen. I’m too sick atm, constantly feeling awkward, having to try to abstain from all those distracting activities and ideas and tempting sensual pleasures.

My thoughts and feelings are with the charakter (be it real or not) of the @Fosterr, and I’m very sorry that my former words could be interpreted as rude. Seems to feel so much more sick than me, and should maybe seek advice from some upright spiritual master. While I myself am very sick since many years as well and have nothing to give than these kindly thought of words. It is just I’m not in any position to deepen that topic. While the fire burns it might be wise to try not to fuel it anymore and just let it burn by itself, dodging the flames where they still are, until it lost substance.

Maybe a compo can bring distraction. I would really like it to happen as well.

Motto suggestions so far, let’s push things by doing a vote soon:

• catnip (meowwwww dat hangover…)

• communism (aye, commandante!)

• reality of the music industry (win some free autotuned vocals…)

• nobody wants to sacrifice some time to make it happen… (would win eternal renoise forum fame otherwise)

Hey come on! What it takes to make this happen! I can do it.

I’ve been waiting whole year to participate in Mutant Breakz. I also thought that it was cool to make “10 tracks only” limit theme in renoise, but it’s the 11th year dumbass?

if you want to make it happen

create an official thread post the rules and give a submission date 1 month i think its appropiate

I’ll do it in couple of days, If it’s okay and nobody else isn’t interested?

komu to the rescue https://forum.renoise.com/t/mutant-breaks-11/49798

RE-UP! PLZ!!

(some of us need their dose)

4 Likes

SOMEONE ELSE! SOMEONE ELSE! SOMEONE ELSE!

:point_right: http://www.trotch.com/mbc/

1 Like

i’m ultra busy with a big social media thing this month but gimme a couple of weeks and i’ll totally organise it this year if no one else wants to

2 Likes

Mutant Breaks #12

HeartBeatHero to the rescue!
I got this!
Any help is welcome!
Looking for sponsors!
Who can do the voting system?
I can probably do a show with featuring 5 tracks of this compotition. :slight_smile:

Where do I start?

3 Likes

And where can I find the rules from last year?

1 Like
1 Like

last year’s thread is here: Mutant Breaks #11

3 Likes