Noise pack collab

That is simply awesome!

You don’t happen to know if there is any way to make this chip work in some way without a microcontroller? I found these chips for very cheap so i bought a few, but now looking at the datasheet it does not look to promising for analog experimenting. I just want to be able to create some noises, not for creating a complex synth. Can’t find any circuits by googling, so it looks like i’m on my own with this one. I’m shure someone would have tried this before me, but since i can’t find anything on it, i guess it’s simply not possible. Don’t like those two words together, “not” and “possible”.

I’ve been fairly obsessed with capturing vintage media lately. mostly it is very noisy, but the noise has character, color, texture. there seems to be a place for it here, the samples are quite long, but hopefully enough variety to be useful. enjoy!

NoiseBin - viaTapeJunk

I’ve been fairly obsessed with capturing vintage media lately. mostly it is very noisy, but the noise has character, color, texture. there seems to be a place for it here, the samples are quite long, but hopefully enough variety to be useful. enjoy!

NoiseBin - viaTapeJunk

Thanks.