Not To Be A Bitch Monger...

always have to get last words…

Who cares…
Its pretty useless to argue about something that has already been decided,
right?

About the possible problem of bloating rns,
i really don’t think that a simple metronome will be any problem.

Lets just say that if you don’t like it,
don’t use it…

dont feed the trolls.

i think you both need to chill and that DD should stop telling people to shut up.

in other news:
i just looked at the 1.5 screenshots again and they’re giving me some serious blueballs. i’m sure all the screaming and in-fighting is just a case of grumpy music programmers with sore testes. GIMME!

pass the hat, i want a bite.

well, depends on what one considers to be massive…

From my point of view rewire or Vsti versions would be such, but I do understand that from yours it might not be so great. :confused:

A metronome would be really massive!! :lol:

Sorry… I’d better shut up ;)

not all people track (make music) the way you do… as well as they won’t necessarilly think the way you do.
(and do I have to add that insulting people with foul talk isn’t a good way to get your opinions across?) :blink: :D

nah, only way to get your voice to heard in this inner-circled, ignoring forum… D: as i see

Don´t want to say that this is another proof for your splendid activity in here. <_<

… damn did I said that?

How about to try writing in a non agressive way? Better chance to get heard then :)

i know a lot of musicians, producer and so on … never i saw anybody chatting while making music. i wish mayself most time on a lonesome island to make music.

i think no of the devs have time to answering all the problems of the users in realtime.

advice on plugs makes only sense on listening the sound. you can explain a lot of something like compression-params, phase-params or whatever … but you must listen to the sound.

… the only time i’m chatting is when i’m drunk :D . and in this situation i’m not able to make music ;)

the most thing against irc-client is: Renoise is music-software not an internet-application. i accept irc-clients in browsers, file-sharing tools, everything that has to do with net-life … but in trackers - i don’t know … <_< B)

I think the IRC client sounds like a fun thing!

I hardly know how to use Mirc, or whatever u call that, so if Yannick can install something that not only computer nerds, but bedroom-musicians also can handle, then that’s awesome.

Still miss the old, easy to use Trax-In-Space forum.

Might imagine the MadTracker IRC thingie can end up looking like something like that.

Nibbles was the name actually :rolleyes:

Was great when listening trough a track. Today we use windows, and as far as I understand osx from version 1.5.
Multitask and play solitaire or chat with friends on a dedicated irc client. ;)

Putting stuff like that in software today would be like building in a cofee machine or even whater dispenser in a TV set. Makes no sense. :ph34r:

I think adding IRC into Renoise or any tracker for that matter will make some people think the program has spyware no matter how much you’ll try to tell them otherwise. We don’t want to make people scared of a program, even if their fear is unfounded.