Ohrwert - Live At Reverberate

I’ve recorded my set from last night: http://www.archive.org/details/Live_At_Reverberate
All audio routing and MIDI triggers are done with Renoise, all sounds and effects are hardware. :)
The last 20-25 minutes were improvised because I ran out of the prepared tracks faster than anticipated, I hope you will enjoy it though… :D

This was the setup:

• Apple MacBook Pro with Renoise
  • Dynacord Echocord Super
  • Echo AudioFire12
  • Korg Electribe-S MK2
  • Korg MS2000
  • Moog Little Phatty
  • Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator
  • Moog MF-103 12-Stage Phaser
  • Moog MF-104Z Analog Delay
  • Soundcraft Compact 10

Cheers.

didn’t see this thread when it was recent, but stumbled across your “ohrwert” myspace and got instantly hooked by your dub techno sound.
reminds me a lot of the good old maurizio m-series (bet you know’em) - i’m in love with m-6 ever since it was released and haven’t heard anything comparable until now, so thanks for that :)
is “definition-3” available for d/l somewhere?
couldn’t find it at your blog.

just out of curiosity: are all tunes built around a single one-pattern sequence?
the white noise in most of your tracks (e.g. moraine) is it intentional or caused by the analogue gear?

no matter what, kudos to you for this pretty unique sound.

Thanks for your kind words!
M6 is indeed one of the best dubtech records ever released, the groove in it is out of this world. If you don’t know M4/M4.5 you should try to get it, it’s probably even better. :D

Definition 3 is yet to be released, I don’t know exactly when and how but chances are it will be a Reduct release.

All tracks are single pattern based, the only difference is the lenght. Sometimes I use a pattern lenght of 10 and sometimes 20 or 40, it depends on the sequence I’m making. The noise comes from the tape echo, I don’t mind it though. It creates a nice warm fuzz I think. :)