I have a Samsung SGH I607 with Windows Mobile 5.0 AKA this:
I’ve heard there are trackers available for phones with Windows Mobile, and the only one I could locate is Milky Tracker, but I tried to transfer it to the phone, and my phone doesn’t even see the file.
Can anyone recommend a tracker that will (or may) work with my phone?
PS - Renoise on my phone would be… oh… OH! OMG!
Maybe sunvox? …it’s odd that I just read about this about an hour ago.
Has modular synths!
I’ll check it out. Downloading now, and will email it to my phone. Thanks!
And modular synths? That raises a stiff in my britches.
you gotta know the architechure. i have a htc tytnII it runs windows mobile 6 using the ppc architechure, i have milkytracker running. and i have sunvox installed, but sunvox doesnt do landscape mode yet so it is kinda unusable for me. milkytracker runs like a dream.
i barely know how to use it as a phone.
Defiantly try sunvox. Its fantastic.
But that will need to be a touch screen.
SunVox v1.4.5 released.
What is new in this version:
- new module: Vibrato;
- added sinusoidal waveform to the “generator”;
- added new effects 11 and 12 - fineslide up/down;
- added new effect 20 - set the probability (0…8000) of a note being triggered; this effect is for unpredictable rhythms;
- added new effect 21 - same as 20 but with random velocity;
- added new example track: endless_song (based on new effect 20);
- new functions in the “sampler”: resample; volume fade; waveform drawing (paint mode);
- improved “transpose” function in the pattern editor;
- pattern follow mode (only for single pattern playing);
- sound engine optimization.
New list of supported platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS (>= 10.5), Windows Mobile, PalmOS, iPhone.