Online Mastering. Where?

How much do they charge? I couldn’t find that information on their website.

Send Mike an email and ask for a quote. Just because he’s quoted you doesn’t mean you have to take it.

The guy does a great job, seriously.

well i am planning on starting my own mastering service in 2012. have been busy mastering quite some hiphop / pop kind of locals last year. but have to wait until official release to use the mastered tracks as examples for a website which also has to be made… <_<

guess i have some work to do :P

i almost forgot… first track and clip is already released!
Edge fine - Green light

www.syncmasters-studio.com

From St Petersburg. Russia.

mastering in mixing. Only Russian language availible in this time on site. Manager speaking English.

Paypal payment availible.

Do you know what are their prices for mastering? What about mixing, how much does it cost there? I’m not very fluent in Russian ;)

Hi people, Allow me to introduce to you a highly skilled pro-mastering engineering team.
LoudBell has just started an online service and are offering a free mastering service for everyone on their first track for a limited period. I can promise the quality of product.
If you are about to release a track or just interested, please feel free to email Loudbell@hotmail.com and I will direct you to top quality service!

please visit the LoudBell facebook page and READ THE GUIDE NOTE. guide for extracting wav file.

p.s Even if you are not an artist or just not yet ready to release, just LIKE this page for further events! Thanks
www.facebook.com/LoudBell/app_201143516562748

*** IMPORTANT NOTE***

FROM NOW ON WE WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTING RELEASE-QUALITY AUDIO FILES. (Low quality files will not be considering as they will benefit little from the free mastering offer as well as wasting our time).

WITH THIS IN MIND, PLEASE ONLY SEND US TRACKS THAT YOU ARE 100% SURE HAVE PERFECT AUDIO QUALITY.

if your mixdown iz shit you can’t get magic…

• dont reach -3.00 dB
  • dont use dynamics in master
  • dont use limiter in master
  • mixdown your track before send to mastering session.