Pitch bend going wild (MIDI)

Ok, ive got the new Minilogue with Steinberg UR22 mk2, connecting to Renoise via Midi thru UR22.

It seems to work fine but as soon as i touch the pitchbend wheel it goes crazy, sending random values all the time. I tried different settings on the minilogue but cant seem to get it to work. Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Using latest version of Renoise with win10 64 bit, latest updates for soundcard and synth

I guess going wild is bad in this case.Hmm… a few questions/checklist:

What does the MIDI log in Renoise have to say? Maybe the ML is simply sending a crapload of messages.

Have you connected the output to the input, so there’s some kind of feedback happening? Check the MIDI output (still in the same panel).

Perhaps you have some tools running in the background that might interfere somehow?

If everything else fails, you can filter out pitchbend in the Renoise MIDI preferences - but obviously, that is the last resort!

The midi log says its sending a crapload of messages, but its a bit weird. I did connect it with the USB directly to computer and then it works flawless… As soon as its connected with the midi cables it happens as soon as i touch the pitchbend, No feedback happening, out to in so to speak. There’s a few options on the minilogue, its RX and TX MIDI. With one of them off then the pitchbend seems to work but then a few other functions stops working…

Since the usb-midi works its ok but still its a bit weird… Will try a few more options, but thanks for the help!

There’s a few options on the minilogue, its RX and TX MIDI. With one of them off then the pitchbend seems to work but then a few other functions stops working…

Rx and Tx stands for Receive and Transmit.

I guess Rx is the one you tried turning off?Weird if that would make some functions stop working,