Play Video In Renoise ?

The idea behind this is that some people maybe want to add soundtracks or special effects to some movies,animations e.t.c they have created.

maybe is a bit complicated task…

What I want…

1.Make both video and the tracked song to play when I press the play button…

1. The video window should be a floating window and be able to adjust the window size you want.

2. a time scroller to be synchronized with the the tracked song , so when you move forward and backwards the tracked song should move also…

Thats all :guitar:

:)

professional video equipments are provided with ability to receive MIDI messages for synchronization, so you could try such a solution.

if ever an external DLL for playing RNS files will be released by the developers, someone could be interested in programming such a tool.

Before the day, I think that ReNoise developers should focus on audio programming, rather than video.

You could just send master clock to Cubase; to do this… and have Cubase on a second monitor…

I think we’re stretching the abilities of Renoise trying to make it a professional-caliber multimedia production tool. I’d much rather see it become a 100% stable MUSIC production tool.

And it’s getting there. I love it.

I’ve made a couple of songs for my last film project (a travel documentary sort of…). I find it much more comfortable to make the song first and then sync the video to it. It feels more natural then the other way around… of course it depends what kind of project you’re doing I guess…