Post a track you made Renoise in 2021!

Was hyper-productive during the years 2020-2021; this track was done in April of this year.

9 Likes

Did this a few days ago. Its about Christmas, i think i will add some vocals later

3 Likes

Man that was great!!!Who is the vocalist?

1 Like

oh, I love that bass drum sound :smiley: Very fun track!

2 Likes

Thanks - it’s Ruby from Yumi & The Weather, she’s awesome. The soundcloud track has a link to the original track

1 Like

In your last thread I posted Elektro, this time I will contribute some Synthwave.

It’s one track of eleven tracks I made this year, unfortunately there was no time for more music.

7 Likes

It was a good year musically, I think I made about 12 tracks and a fun little collab.

The village theme came out the best I think.

4 Likes

Hello all, wanna share too. It’s dark folk music

5 Likes

hmm, this might be my fav renoise track I did in '21

2 Likes

Created in 2021 in renoise.

7 Likes

4 Likes

That outro - the bells. Nice!

2 Likes

great tune, but i’d give that snare more space (more reverb in the background, sidechained by snare itself and main rhytm/stabbing melody)!

1 Like

very good balance and impression. Great job man!

2 Likes

short and sweet ^^

3 Likes
2 Likes

I think my favorite track this year must be this one:

4 Likes

Great to hear some Renoise 2021 tunes! Made a lot of tracks and half-tracks this year but had the most fun playing around on this one and seeing where it would take me.

1 Like

those are some lovely tracks fellow renoisers <3

i’ve been working on a number of tracks the past couple of months, here are a couple of them:

8 Likes

for 2021 i composed 6 tracks but my prefer is last.

Atreides Death is inspired by movie film Dune.
Mix between Epic/Classic and electronic sounds. I am proud of its atmosphere, the melody on the piano and my chords with the choirs

I find that the intro is less good unfortunately

1 Like