Question About Renoise 2.0 - 3.0 Price

Hi guys.

its been a while now since i left a message here on this forum.
anyway ive been a member since the very beginning of renoise 1.0. i helped a bit with the renoise manual and i still make trance music… i used to talk alot about trance with phazze in the very beginning…

anyway my question is whats the price for a new license because mine will expire when version 2.0 will be released… we are already at 1.8 :eek:

not sure if i can pre-order a new license already :)
and new license is from 2.0 - 3.0 in my case? or is it changed?

You should be able to see from which version you have to renew your license when you login to the backstage area.
There are currently no debates about price changes because there is no detailed plan about the contents of 2.0
If you have to renew from 2.0, then you have plenty of time to deposit some savings for that so that you don’t have to shell out the whole amount out of your pocket from nowhere at once.

Reduce the price?

I can’t see how it could get any cheaper!

tbh im surprised this program didnt increase in price… with all the new features compared to the very first renoise 1.0 … not that i mind tho :)

The program went from 40 bucks to 50 euro’s… (almost 60 bucks) This has been a price raise between 1.2x and 1.5. Wether the price raise between 1.8 and 2.0 will be changed again will depend upon what 2.0 will contain i guess.

i dont mind tbh :) i cant live without renoise :D