Question: Eq 10 All Sliders

I’ve wondered about this for a long time.

Is it possible to move all sliders at once, but most importantly keep their relationship to each other to retain the curves? I think this probably has a specific term, but it’s not available to me.

For a test I hooked up an LFO meta-device to 1200Hz made the width 4 and was able to stop the lfo at the point I wanted the EQ. That isn’t what I’m asking for here ,but it’s similar in the sense of this.

you can use hydra device for that ;)

I’ve asked for something similar a while ago, and someone suggested Hydra for that as well. <_< Needless to say, I haven’t adopted to that solution.

Still think there should be an easier (quicker) way to do this.

Yes, there is no way doing it.

Another useful thing for EQ10 would be to move every slider but one while preserving relative positions, for exaggerating a band without attenuating it.

The hydra idea isn’t such a bad idea, but I don’t see how it could work as the min and max values in the hydra designate a relative position to the connected device. Thus making it much harder than just doing it manually or breaking out the calculator.
Maybe there is something I’m missing with the hydra device…

If this was conceptualized further it would be an easy tool for someone knowledgeable I think.
Set device location, grab values into a table, then position them arbitrarily with a slider?
I have no idea how to do that.

Isn’t that the same as turning the volume down?

edit: nm.

Good point, that is also what I was/am trying to avoid with using the Eq10 in this situation, removing gain from the EQ.

The hydra device is perfect for this!
Just select all the eq bands, turn the hydra input slider all the way down, set the minimum curve you want, turn the input slider all the way up, set the maximum curve and voila! Perfection :)