Random Questions

1-Does renoise have fadeout?

2-What is the latest version? not sure if I got the last update.

3-when you have a drum track with a snare and kick in it, what’s the best way to later on separate the those 2 sounds into 2 different tracks?

1 you can pretty much automate everything so yeah
2 2.5.1
3 I would just cut and paste. Use send tracks to process them together with the same DSPs.

1-ok and how do I automate a fadeout at the end of a sing?

3-I have no clue what you mean by that. mostly the send tracks and process them together part. lol
are you saying just duplicate the track and cut and paste each individual kick?

You can do that in several ways.

First one is in the Sample editor. Below the waveform you have buttons, two of them is Fade-In and Fade-Out. Highlight the area you want to fade-out and then press the Fade-out button.

Second way is to apply an automation on the singing, for example Volume automation. Press the Automation tab in the lower screen, then the pattern will appear below in a horizontal look. Double click Volume on the left of the horizontal pattern and the volume line will appear, representing the loudness.

Read here also: Graphical Automation - Renoise User Manual

You can make effects in the Send track (S01), and then apply the overall effect chain of the Send track to other Tracks. You can do this by choosing the DSP “#Send Device” in the tracks that you want to have the effects of the Send track.

Also read here everything about it, its explained well there Routing Devices - Renoise User Manual

sorry I meant song not sing. will that also work on vst?
or are you suggesting finishing the song as a file and then as the song is an entire sample is when you do the fade out?