Recommended commercial VST's

Not sure because I haven’t used much tweaking on it, I’m using mostly presets. Maybe somebody else here have more experience on ACE :question:

Can you sync LFOs with bpm?
(normally,yes…)

If not,can you enter a long float value to set the LFOs?

I haven’t tried that, but i think you can do that but…not sure.

this question was asked before on reddit but no answer find:

Tempo-synced LFO rate modulation in u-he’s ACE - Is it possible?
u-he’s Bazille has really flexible LFO modules where, among other great features, the rate modulation can effectively be synced to the tempo. In other words, if (for instance) a square wave LFO is modulating a second LFO’s rate, the second LFO will remain locked to tempo as its rate jumps up and down, even if I change the overall tempo of the project. Indescribably useful for complex-yet-musical modulation.

However, I’m not sure how to recreate this functionality in u-he’s ACE. ACE also has two flexible LFOs, but the only rate mod modes (=which set the mod range) are cent, 5 semi, and 50 semi. Because those modes are all related to the semitone and thus audio frequency, it’s not obvious how to retrofit those modes for tempo syncing. Off the top of my head, it doesn’t seem possible.

Now, u-he synths have a knack for rewarding strategic cableheads with bottomless flexibility. In other words, if you use your noggin when patching rather than just twisting knobs willy nilly, you can usually achieve whatever sound you want to, even if it takes a roundabout method. So what I’m hoping for is that tempo-synced LFO rate modding in ACE is possible using such patching sorcery. But I’m out of ideas.

Sorry for the ramble. Can anyone weigh in?

UHE is a solid stdio…

For sure they have made a solid synth

I will take a look at the manual

https://uhedownloads-heckmannaudiogmb.netdna-ssl.com/manuals/plugins/ace/ACE-user-guide.pdf

tempo synceable…no problem

I also like Zebra 2…ACE & ZEBRA 2 are my favorite actually :slightly_smiling_face:

https://u-he.com/products/zebra2/

Very Good!

too pricey for me

I’ve made huge deals for all my paid VSTI-VST…200 dollars are too much for 1 VSTI,for me

Yes…I put so much money last year to get those VST’s…too much money. I was hungry long time because I was using my money more on those things than food :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

I’m doing sometimes like that…I can buy so much stuff without thinking carefully. Then I will suffer from hunger :green_apple:

Food…:drooling_face:

Being patient,you can have huge deals

Total studio 2 max=300 dollars :scream:

1024x630

1 Like

Maybe Intelligent persons become bipolar because most of the other persons are not very logic

Well…

I underwent psychological tests several times this year and was also tested for intelligence. My psychologist said that these intelligence tests don’t tell you everything about my intelligence because it can’t be measured perfectly. The result was that I was pretty average for my age but one aspect was very elevated and that was mathematical abilities. He thinks that thanks to my music making and playing music, my math skills have developed. The results made this clear. I have had pibolar disorder since childhood so my life has been very diverse in every way. :alien: :robot:

Thanks for this link :+1:

intuition is a form of intelligence

:vulcan_salute:‍‍